Community
Wiki Posts
Search

envoy hotel boston

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:49 am

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
I did stand there for awhile looking for a valet; my car wasn't technically blocking traffic because the traffic wasn't moving anyway. I don't remember how long I stood there waiting, but when there was no evidence of a valet coming to help, that's when I gave up and went in to the front desk. Not my most mature moment, to be sure, but I was tired, hungry, needed to pee, and just wanted this "upscale" hotel to deliver on a basic service. Their parking is valet-only, so it's not like I could just go to the garage and self park. And I do realize there must have been something out-of-the-ordinary going on, because the parking/drive-up situation wasn't that bad the other days of my stay (but it was bad every day).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.