Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Old Feb 9, 2018, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: rxgeek
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.

Can someone who knows list the names of the hotels here in this long thread? Here are the names, addresses, email contact, commonly used abbreviations and some basic info about each hotel. (Location information, CL and breakfast information, UG experiences reported within the thread, typical room layout and frequently mentioned basic advice for different properties.) Keep in mind most posts indicate these are all great hotels. Hope this helps. CJK
  • JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok (JW) 4 Sukhumvit Road, Soi 2, Bangkok 10110, Thailand between the Phloen Chit and Nana BTS Stations. There is a pretty large CL. Elites mostly report having complimentary breakfast offered only at the CL and not in a restaurant. Some are bothered by the hotel's proximity to the Nana district and think the hotel may get some associated business while others (myself) have not really noticed this unless looking hard to see it. The hotel was recently renovated and there are a few posts showing pictures. UGs are usually to the club level regular room where the bathrooms are interior (no outside glass wall) and feature rather small showers but great soaking tubs. Unlike the other hotels listed here, the toilets are not in enclosures.
  • Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel (Ren) 518/8 Ploenchit Road Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok almost attached to the Chit Lom BTS Station and the SkyWalk. One can reach the platform without having to walk on public sidewalks and by using escalators/elevators in the building next door, so most feel this is the property with the fastest and easiest access to BTS. The CL is smaller than the JW's and sometimes gets full. Some elites report having a choice of the complimentary breakfast in the restaurant (which is quite good and huge) while others report having that request denied. Latest reports indicate the restaurant breakfast is offered as of April 2018. The hotel does not have many suites so UGs are usually to corner rooms which often have seating and/or dressing areas as well as larger bathrooms with full glass walls. IMO this is the best/most convenient hotel for a first timer looking to do typical touristy things in Bangkok.
  • Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok (CY) 155/1 Soi Mahadlekluang 1 Ratchadamri Road Bangkok is about a five minute walk to either the Ratchadamri or Chit Lom BTS Stations. The hotel operates tuk-tuks to/from the BTS Station. The hotel has a CL and consistently offers elites a choice of breakfast there or in the restaurant. The CL is on the top floor of the hotel and has outdoor seating. Having stayed at the hotel several times as a P, PP and LTP I have never been given an UG, so if there are others who can chime in on that please do. The regular room has a small interior only bathroom with a window overlooking the room and no tub, only a walk-in shower. IMO the price can makes this a great choice, as it is convenient to many places a visitor will go. Sometimes it can be half the price of other Marriott options and they often run double points promotions. (Call the hotel to ask, it cannot hurt.)
  • Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queens Park (Sukhumvit Soi 22) 199 ถนน สุขุมวิท ซอย 22 Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Khet Khlong Toei, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand is about an eight minute walk to the Emporium Mall and Phrom Phong BTS Station either down the Soi sidewalk or through Queen's Park. The hotel operates a regular shuttle to the BTS Station although some have reported trouble catching it back to the hotel. The CL is large, with an outdoor deck, and most people report not being given a choice for the complimentary breakfast in the restaurant. Most Plats report getting UG to a suite, with the M Suite seeming to be most common. It has a living room, bedroom and single large interior bathroom with separate walk-in showers and tubs. This is the largest hotel in Bangkok.
  • Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit (Sukhumvit Soi 57) 2 ถนน สุขุมวิท 57 Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand ([email protected]) is a two minute walk to the Thong Lo BTS Station. Getting to the station involves crossing Thong Lo intersection which can be daunting. The hotel is about a ten minute BTS ride to the central malls, the Ren, etc. The area is a little quieter and more "Thai" than the more touristy/business area where the JW, Ren and CY are located. Some people report being able to have complimentary breakfast in the restaurant while others report lounge only. The CL is about the same size as the Ren's and can get crowded in the early evening. The hotel is on the higher floors of a 40+ story building and the CL is located on one of the top floors, offering stunning views of Bangkok. There is a rooftop bar on the top of the building with great views, too. Elites are often given a coupon for a free drink on the roof. Plats report mostly getting UGs to a two room suite with an extra half bath. The main bath includes an enclosed toilet, a single large walk-in shower and a large soaking tub that can easily seat two. (While the tub is large, the JW, Marquis and Ren tubs are more comfortable for a single person looking to lean back and relax.) IMO this is the quietest of the hotels listed here.
  • Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse 262 Thanon Surawong, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand is the newest hotel. As of April 2018 there are not many posts from users who have stayed, nor is there an abbreviation being commonly used on this forum. The hotel is not attached/close to a BTS or MRT station but is near the Silom business area and some more popular adult entertainment establishments.
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 35,000 Category 5
The St. Regis Bangkok 35,000 Category 5
Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse 25,000 Category 4
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park 25,000 Category 4
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok 35,000 Category 5
Le Mridien Bangkok 25,000 Category 4
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit 25,000 Category 4
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel 25,000 Category 4
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 35,000 Category 5
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit,25,000 Category 4
W Bangkok 25,000 Category 4
Le Mridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa 17,500 Category 3
Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 17,500 Category 3
Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok 12,500 Category 2
Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 1512,500 Category 2
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Old Jun 29, 2018, 10:33 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
New Marriott & SPG combined property list with points requirements is not too bad.

2nd column is old required points
3rd column new required points
4th is the difference going up or down
5th column is the new category.

Aloft Bangkok Sukhumvit 11 12,000 17,500 5,500 3
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit 25,000 17,500 -7,500 3
Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse 25,000 25,0000 4
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen?s Park 25,000 25,0000 4
Casa de la Flora, a Member of Design Hotels 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5
Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok 20,000 12,500 -7,500 2
Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2
Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok JW 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa JW 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa JW 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5
Le Mridien Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
Le Mridien Chiang Mai 30,000 35,000 5,000 5
Le Mridien Chiang Rai Resort, Thailand 21,000 17,500 -3,500 3
Le Mridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5
Le Mridien Phuket Beach Resort. 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5
Le Mridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2
Marriott's Mai Khao Beach - Phuket 35,000 35,0000 5
Marriott's Phuket Beach Club 40,000 50,000 10,000 6
Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach 30,000 35,000 5,000 5
Phuket Marriott Resort and Spa, Nai Yang Beach 35,000 25,000 -10,000 4
Rayong Marriott Resort & Spa 25,000 17,500 -7,500 3
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5
Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa 30,000 35,000 5,000 5
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2
Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 30,000 35,000 5,000 5
Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5
Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
Sheraton Samui Resort 30,000 35,000 5,000 5
The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
The Bangkok EDITION 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5
The Library, a Member of Design Hotels 60,000 60,0000 7
The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket 60,000 60,0000 7
The Naka Phuket, a Member of Design Hotels 60,000 50,000 -10,000 6
The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui 60,000 60,0000 7
The St. Regis Bangkok 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket 21,000 25,000 4,000 4
Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui 90,000 85,000 -5,000 8
W Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4
W Koh Samui 90,000 85,000 -5,000 8

Last edited by Kalboz; Jun 29, 2018 at 10:57 am
Old Jun 29, 2018, 10:59 am

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Some easy breezy new redemption highlights;

BARGAINS:
  • The CY is now Cat 2 or 12.5k pts/night. It is not as nice as some of the other Marriott family hotels BKK hotels, but it is much nicer than a North American CY, it is located on a clean quiet street with wide sidewalks near Erawan Shrine and an easy walk to the fancy malls and BTS. The staff is great. There is a CL with an outdoor deck in the sky. Breakfast for elites can be in the lounge or the restaurant which has a pretty good buffet.
  • The 4P is also Cat 2 but I do not believe there is a CL.
  • The Soi 57 FS: It is now Cat 3 or 17.5k pts/night. Plats usually get UGed to a two room suite with stunning views. The CL is top notch. The staff is excellent. The hotel is two blocks from the BTS station. The ThongLo neighborhood is clean and quiet with many trendy restaurants. Some do not like it being a little away from the main tourists and business areas while others find that an advantage. Personally this is my favorite hotel in BKK.
  • St Regis is now Cat 5. Great location, overlooking the Athletic Complex, great service, great rooms.
TOO MANY POINTS:w
  • Aloft. Loud hotel, few elite perks, it is in the middle of Soi 11 and it is now Cat 4, the same as the Ren, W, Westin, Athanee and Marquis and just a few points less than the St Regis which is Cat 5!
Old Jun 30, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by CJKatl
Some easy breezy new redemption highlights;

BARGAINS:
  • The Soi 57 FS: It is now Cat 3 or 17.5k pts/night. Plats usually get UGed to a two room suite with stunning views. The CL is top notch. The staff is excellent. The hotel is two blocks from the BTS station. The ThongLo neighborhood is clean and quiet with many trendy restaurants. Some do not like it being a little away from the main tourists and business areas while others find that an advantage. Personally this is my favorite hotel in BKK.
I'll ask for advice here and maybe someone will be kind enough to reply.

My wife and I are visiting Bangkok for the first time later this year. We're tourists and no business is involved. We are totally unfamiliar with Bangkok for the tourist.

My current status is Plat (also Lifetime Gold) and my wife is currently Gold (based on elite night credits). If I understand the new Marriott elite categories, I will become Platinum Premier on Aug 1 (and also Lifetime Plat) and she will become Plat.

I have a 5 night reservation at the Sukhumvit Soi 57 based on the positive comments I've seen. 4 of the nights are covered by (legacy) Chase category 1-5 e-certificates and 1 night is on points.

(1) I noticed that the Athenee will be a category 4 (25K points) and I'm wondering if I should consider a switch. To do this, after August 1, I'd have to see if I could switch over our 4 e-certificates. TripAdvisor rates the Athenee much higher than the Marriott Sukhumvit.

I know that this is a Marriott thread, but can anyone comment on the Athenee versus the Soi 57 for a tourist. Should I make the effort to switch hotels, or should I just be happy with what I've already got at the Soi 57? (I try very hard to treat my princess well.)

(2) Here's a second question. Looking at a map of the BTS, it looks like the Soi 57 is near the Thong Lo station and the Athenee is a short walk to the Phloen Chit station. If we were traveling to the Grand Palace, would that difference of 4 stations have any significant effect on our travel time?

Thanks.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 5:22 pm

The four stations might add ten minutes at most to your ride, but that is not significant. I have stayed at the Marriott properties several times each and the Soi 57 is my favorite property, over the JW and Ren. The views are spectacular, as a Plat you will likely get an UG to a two room suite with 1-1/2 baths, one of which has a huge soaking tub against a window overlooking the city. The CL is very good. The staff is wonderful. IMO it is the quietest of all the properties both in terms of not hearing noise in your room and there not being as much busy energy in the hotel and lobby.

One of the biggest problems with choosing a hotel in Bangkok is there are so many good Marriott/SPG options. Choose one and you will have a wonderful trip. Don't worry what might be elsewhere.

As for the palace area, when I am with Bangkok newbies a like to take the BTS to the tourist boat, take it the whole way up without getting off just to get an overview, get off at the last exit, meander over to Khaosan Rd, eat lunch at the restaurant on the main road with the pig sign above it, go back to the tourist boat and ride down to the palace.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 3:29 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
I'll ask for advice here and maybe someone will be kind enough to reply.

My wife and I are visiting Bangkok for the first time later this year. We're tourists and no business is involved. We are totally unfamiliar with Bangkok for the tourist.

My current status is Plat (also Lifetime Gold) and my wife is currently Gold (based on elite night credits). If I understand the new Marriott elite categories, I will become Platinum Premier on Aug 1 (and also Lifetime Plat) and she will become Plat.

I have a 5 night reservation at the Sukhumvit Soi 57 based on the positive comments I've seen. 4 of the nights are covered by (legacy) Chase category 1-5 e-certificates and 1 night is on points.

(1) I noticed that the Athenee will be a category 4 (25K points) and I'm wondering if I should consider a switch. To do this, after August 1, I'd have to see if I could switch over our 4 e-certificates. TripAdvisor rates the Athenee much higher than the Marriott Sukhumvit.

I know that this is a Marriott thread, but can anyone comment on the Athenee versus the Soi 57 for a tourist. Should I make the effort to switch hotels, or should I just be happy with what I've already got at the Soi 57? (I try very hard to treat my princess well.)

(2) Here's a second question. Looking at a map of the BTS, it looks like the Soi 57 is near the Thong Lo station and the Athenee is a short walk to the Phloen Chit station. If we were traveling to the Grand Palace, would that difference of 4 stations have any significant effect on our travel time?

Thanks.
I have had many stays at both, the Marriott 57 (last stay in 2016) and the Plaza Athenee (between 2006 and 2010). The Athenee Hotel has been upgraded recently to a Luxury Collection Hotel which probably means more like the SGS than a Le Mridien.

- I have been upgraded at the Athenee before to an apartment looking suite. But they are known in the past to be stingy on upgrades. If upgrade to a suite is important to you, then the Marriott 57 wins on this one.
- Lounge: the Marriott is located on the 40th floor while the Le Royal Club Lounge is on the 26th floor. Both excellent in terms of service but better premium booze selection at the Athenee lounge during happy hour.
- Food at both lounge and breakfast at restaurant are excellent. But I believe the 57 has a better breakfast selection their restaurant (57 Cafe) and the Athenee has better happy hour food at the lounge.- but gotta remember, it has been few years since I partook.
- Great pools at both properties.
- Location: both excellent - Thong Lo area is very quite with expats and Japanese neighborhoods nearby. 10-minute short walk from the Athenee and you will end up at lower Sukhumvit and its infamous night life.

The Athenee:

Marriott Sukhumvit 57:

The difference in time from Thong Lo (Marriott 57) and Phloen Chit (Athenee) BTS stations to the river is negligible.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 6:54 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Thank you both for taking the time to respond.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 8:40 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
BARGAINS:
  • The 4P is also Cat 2 but I do not believe there is a CL.
Indeed no CL at 4P. Given that both the CY and Royal Orchid Sheraton have a lounge for the same number of points, I would add ROS to the "bargain" list to join CY, and cross off 4P from the list. Cash rates are almost always higher at ROS than 4P.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 11:59 pm

Programs: Former UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
I plan on using a 7 night certificate for a Bangkok hotel (Category 1-5). Unlike many contributers to this thread, I am only silver. Therefore, I do not expect an upgraded room nor lounge access.

Given my lowly status, do you have any recommendations?

PS I have visited Bangkok, but have never stayed at a Marriott in the city.

Last edited by Explore SE Asia; Jul 21, 2018 at 1:17 am
Old Jul 21, 2018, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Explore SE Asia
I plan on using a 7 night certificate for a Bangkok hotel (Category 1-5). Unlike many contributers to this thread, I am only silver. Therefore, I do not expect an upgraded room nor lounge access.

Given my lowly status, do you have any recommendations?

PS I have visited Bangkok, but have never stayed at a Marriott in the city.
This is a complicated question right now because of the uncertainty about what will happen post merger. If your stay is pre-Aug there is little difference between the service at the JW, Ren, Soi 57 and Marquis. If your stay is post-Aug the St Regis will be Cat 5 and likely your best choice. The issue is the Starwood Lurker is advising people to choose hotels now if you are using a TP cert because there may be some funkiness in how already issued certs can be used in the future. I would choose a hotel now and plan to change to the StR after the merger if you are allowed, but I would definitely have something acceptable booked. See the most recent posts on the first sticky in the Starwood forum for a more complete discussion about the TP conversion issue.

The Wiki on this thread will give you bare bones descriptions of the hotels and may help you decide what works best for you. All are good hotels but each has something where it is better than the others. It really depends on your personal preferences; do you want to be closer to the BTS, do you want a quieter hotel, do you want the nicer bathroom in the room, etc?
Old Jul 21, 2018, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
This is a complicated question right now because of the uncertainty about what will happen post merger. If your stay is pre-Aug there is little difference between the service at the JW, Ren, Soi 57 and Marquis. If your stay is post-Aug the St Regis will be Cat 5 and likely your best choice. The issue is the Starwood Lurker is advising people to choose hotels now if you are using a TP cert because there may be some funkiness in how already issued certs can be used in the future. I would choose a hotel now and plan to change to the StR after the merger if you are allowed, but I would definitely have something acceptable booked. See the most recent posts on the first sticky in the Starwood forum for a more complete discussion about the TP conversion issue.
Only the Soi 57 and Marquis are currently bookable with a Cat 5 cert and post Aug transition it's unlikely the to-be Cat 5 St Regis will be bookable with the current Cat 5 cert which is likely to be relegated to a Cat 4 max.

Let's not further muddy the situation for Explore SE Asia.
3rdworldresident likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 9:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Only the Soi 57 and Marquis are currently bookable with a Cat 5 cert and post Aug transition it's unlikely the to-be Cat 5 St Regis will be bookable with the current Cat 5 cert which is likely to be relegated to a Cat 4 max.

Let's not further muddy the situation for Explore SE Asia.
Agree.
And both Marquis and Soi 57 would be good choices - two of the better Cat 5 properties in the entire system.

The issue is the Starwood Lurker is advising people to choose hotels now
Take that with a grain of salt.

That said, I would definitely recommend OP book now. If more options post August, he can rebook.
CJKatl likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 10:04 am

Here is the breakdown of Bangkok's SPG/Marriott hotels:

2nd column is the current required points
3rd column new required points (bolding)
4th is the difference going up or down
5th column is the new category.

Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit 25,000 17,500 -7,500 3

Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen?s Park 25,000 25,000 4

Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok 20,000 12,500 -7,500 2

Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2

JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok JW 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4

Le Mridien Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4

Le Mridien Suvarnabhumi, Bangkok Golf Resort & Spa 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2

Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4

Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers 21,000 12,500 -8,500 2

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 30,000 35,000 5,000 5

The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok 30,000 25,000 -5,000 4

The Bangkok EDITION 40,000 35,000 -5,000 5

The St. Regis Bangkok 36,000 35,000 -1,000 5

https://onemileatatime-wpengine.netd...l-Packages.png (from https://onemileatatime.boardingarea....ckage-pricing/)

So if you book 1-5 category travel package now, you will get 1-4 after the devaluation. And if you book St. Regis package now, you will still get the St. Regis.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by dsquared37
My bad... I forgot about the five becoming four issue. Nonetheless, if you have the points you might consider paying to UG your cert one category if there is a way to do that after Aug and your stay is after Aug. The StR is a great hotel, quiet and in a great location. If you are not going to get lounge access or a suite UG it wins IMO. As a Silver you might want to see if they will give you a room with a view of the Sports Club.

Originally Posted by Kalboz

So if you book 1-5 category travel package now, you will get 1-4 after the devaluation. And if you book St. Regis package now, you will still get the St. Regis.
At the risk of passing along wrong advice again, I don't think you can book a legacy Starwood property with a TP cert yet nor do I think you can make a points reservation now and apply the cert after the merger. I think you would have to wait until after the merger to use a TC at the StR and you run the risk of how those certs will be treated at that point.

FWIW, I like both the Marquis and the Soi 57 properties. Without CL or an UG I still like the Soi 57 property a little better because it is closer to the BTS and you will have great views from any room.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:55 am

At the risk of passing along wrong advice again, I don't think you can book a legacy Starwood property with a TP cert yet nor do I think you can make a points reservation now and apply the cert after the merger. I think you would have to wait until after the merger to use a TC at the StR and you run the risk of how those certs will be treated at that point.
Noted, I believe you are right.

There might be a solution but it's not guaranteed as Marriott has not provided enough information about what would they do with the floating certs.

Last edited by Kalboz; Jul 21, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Old Jul 22, 2018, 3:28 pm

Programs: Former UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
FWIW, I like both the Marquis and the Soi 57 properties. Without CL or an UG I still like the Soi 57 property a little better because it is closer to the BTS and you will have great views from any room.
Thanks for all the advice up thread. It has helped a lot.

From what I can gather, I would really like the Soi 57 property. I am hesitant to book it due to the August 1 changes. The Soi 57 property is going to be a category 3 in August. If I need to change my reservation I might have more flexibility if I am holding a reservation at a category 4 property.

PS If I am just changing the date, this might not be a huge problem.

PPS I will reevaluate the situation post August 1.

Last edited by Explore SE Asia; Jul 22, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.