Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Bella Sky Copenhagen Denmark [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 15, 2016, 9:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: CPH-Flyer
From posts in the thread:

* Parking fee not waived - no public parking anywhere near the hotel
* Gym is free but you have to pay for the spa
* You do have to reserve the shuttle back to CPH ( from reception).
* Shuttle from airport leaves on the 20s/50s; from the hotel it leaves on the 30s/60s. Takes 15-20 minutes

* 5 minute walk to metro; metro to downtown is 10 minutes
* the airport shuttle is no longer offered. The public transport option is to take a train towards Copenhagen that stops at Řrestad station (second stop). Be aware they don't all stop there. And then change to the metro for two stops. The longer option is to take the metro from the airport to Christianshavn, and then change to the opposite platform to towards Vest Amager, and get off at Bella Center.

Category 6.

Hotel website:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...ky-copenhagen/
Print Wikipost

AC Bella Sky Copenhagen Denmark [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
I got breakfast vouchers when I was Gold. Not always.

Never got to use any of them due to early flights.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 6:39 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pvn
I wonder what their definition of "full service hotel" is. They have an onsite restaurant, multiple bars, conference facilities, etc. Seems pretty full service to me.
Maybe they mean they don't have room service.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by CMK10
Maybe they mean they don't have room service.
If I remember correctly they do have in room dining.

They main thing I've noticed is that you have to bring your laundry down to reception. No pick up.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
If I remember correctly they do have in room dining.
+1
Old May 4, 2019, 6:43 am

Programs: UA 1k, Marriott LT Titanium, '20 Ambassador
Any platinum or titaniums stayed here recently and received breakfast? Didn't realize the AC has a worthless platinum benefit like courtyard. May need to pack some snacks for these wife and me.
Old May 4, 2019, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by JonasCLT
Any platinum or titaniums stayed here recently and received breakfast? Didn't realize the AC has a worthless platinum benefit like courtyard. May need to pack some snacks for these wife and me.
I have not been since the new benefits kicked in, will be there Friday so I can report back what they offer. The 10USD is about 1/3 of the price of the breakfast in hotel.
Old May 5, 2019, 1:05 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SAS EBD, BA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by JonasCLT
AC Bella Sky gives 65dkk (10usd equivalent) vouchers for plats and above, which can be used towards (partial) payment of 180dkk breakfast. But no free breakfast.
Old May 28, 2019, 11:10 pm

Programs: Marriott, Lufthansa Miles&More, Accor
I saw on their website that they offer 'Grab n go breakfast', assume as alternative to expensive buffet breakfast. Does anyone know what this is and if the 65dkk voucher can be used for this?
Old May 29, 2019, 1:41 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium
Breakfast (and even spa access) in my experience is highly dependent upon being friendly and a big smile. They have vouchers but it does seem to be a bit of a lottery!

there is no turbine in the parking lot any longer
Old Jul 9, 2019, 7:28 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by jamesie_version1
Breakfast (and even spa access) in my experience is highly dependent upon being friendly and a big smile. They have vouchers but it does seem to be a bit of a lottery!

Do you mean that if the guest does not smile, they break the Marriott Terms & Conditions and do not provide breakfast vouchers as they are required to do?
Old Jul 9, 2019, 9:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by escape4
Do you mean that if the guest does not smile, they break the Marriott Terms & Conditions and do not provide breakfast vouchers as they are required to do?
They do definitely provide the T&C defined breakfast amenity. Since that does not cover the full cost of a breakfast, and they do also have full breakfast vouchers, I think that is what the post hinted at. Though I have not seen the full breakfast vouchers since the new T&Cs were put in place.
Old Jul 9, 2019, 10:38 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
They do definitely provide the T&C defined breakfast amenity. Since that does not cover the full cost of a breakfast, and they do also have full breakfast vouchers, I think that is what the post hinted at. Though I have not seen the full breakfast vouchers since the new T&Cs were put in place.
Thanks for clarifying, this all makes sense now! I was not aware that there were two types of vouchers hence my confusion: 10 USD voucher vs full breakfast voucher. Smile and maybe get full breakfast, no smile and get 10 USD
Old Jul 10, 2019, 3:49 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by escape4
Thanks for clarifying, this all makes sense now! I was not aware that there were two types of vouchers hence my confusion: 10 USD voucher vs full breakfast voucher. Smile and maybe get full breakfast, no smile and get 10 USD
exactly what I meant! Although I havent been there since December.

Don’t complain if you don’t get them!
Old Jul 11, 2019, 10:56 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
If breakfast is already included then the choice is 10USD or points?

If I booked for 2 adults but only me staying, can I get 2 x 10USD vouchers?
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yorkboy24
If breakfast is already included then the choice is 10USD or points?

If I booked for 2 adults but only me staying, can I get 2 x 10USD vouchers?
The benefit is 10USD F&B credit per day, you don't actually need to use it for breakfast. So if breakfast is included you can just use it for other F&B expenses. They are not actually vouchers, but just get deducted from your final invoice.

I guess you could pretend that the second guest is coming later when checking in. Though it would be less than honest.
​​​​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.