Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Booking a 2 night stay with 2 different "free night" certificates

Old Oct 22, 14, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

Both my wife and I each have a 1 night stay certificate (from the Marriott credit card). The hotel we want to stay in only has availability if we book 2 nights in a row, not 2 individual nights. Is there a way for Marriott to make this work?
Old Oct 22, 14, 6:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Are you saying they have a two night minimum? What did Marriott say when you called?
Old Oct 22, 14, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by arrosen View Post
Both my wife and I each have a 1 night stay certificate (from the Marriott credit card). The hotel we want to stay in only has availability if we book 2 nights in a row, not 2 individual nights. Is there a way for Marriott to make this work?
I would call MR reservations. They are usually very accommodating, in assisting with matters like the one that you described. You could also call the property directly, but they might not be as helpful, since they are obviously trying to maximize revenue when you want to book an award reservation, which is not as lucrative.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: