Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 30, 2016, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
What are the current offers?
Is there a personal version of this card?
Can I apply for this card and earn the bonus after doing so previously?
Once I meet the card's initial spending requirement, how soon will I receive my signup bonus points?
If I cancel my card after the annual free-night cert has posted, will I lose the cert?

See discussion in the wiki at Marriott Credit Card Offers & Associated Benefits (2016)
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Sorry if this has already been posted. From a Marriott press release....

Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature Business Credit Card from Chase offers small business owners accelerated Marriott Rewards® points earnings, an annual free night stay and a variety of travel and business benefits

Wilmington, Delaware – May 1, 2014 –Chase Card Services and Marriott Rewards® today announced the launch of the Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature® Business Credit Card designed for small business owners who travel frequently for business or pleasure. With the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, small business owners have the ability to earn accelerated Marriott Reward points on all purchases, accumulate free night stays, and receive automatic Silver Elite Status once they become a cardholder. The card also offers EMV chip-and-signature technology, charges no foreign transaction fees and comes with a variety of travel and business benefits.

“Whether on the road to meet with customers or earning rewards toward a much deserved vacation, the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card helps small business owners make the most of their travels, their spending and their rewards,” said Sisy Vicente, general manager, Chase Card Services. “The card makes these trips much more rewarding for small business owners, with a point earnings structure and numerous benefits designed to meet their specific needs.”

With the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, small business owners have the ability to earn Marriott Rewards points at an accelerated rate. Cardholders will earn:

Five points per $1 spent at over 3,800 Marriott locations
Two points per $1 on purchases at office supply stores, restaurants, on car rentals, airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, and cellular phone, landline, Internet and cable TV services
One point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Cardholders receive 15 Elite credits every year–guaranteeing Silver Elite status–and earn one additional Elite credit for every $3,000 spent.

“We are delighted with this opportunity to better serve the travel needs of small business owners,” said Misha Lapcevic, Vice President, Marriott Rewards Partnerships. “With a generous value proposition and benefits exclusively designed to reward both frequent business travelers and those aspiring to travel for leisure, the new Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card will provide them with yet another reason to stay with Marriott.”

The card also comes with travel insurance benefits, including trip cancellation, trip delay, lost luggage, baggage delay and auto collision damage waiver. Additional benefits include purchase protection insurance, including purchase security and extended warranty.

With the small business owner in mind, the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card offers free employee cards, consolidated monthly billing statements and quarterly management reports. The annual fee of $99 is waived for the first year.

Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Cardholders will receive 50,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points after the first purchase, one Free Night Certificate (category 1-4) after account approval and an additional Free Night Certificate (category 1-5) every year just for being a cardholder. For additional information regarding the Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card, please visit http://www.marriottpremierbusiness.com.
Old May 2, 2014, 3:44 pm

Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Old May 2, 2014, 4:36 pm

Is this the first business card Marriott has ever offered ? I'm trying to figure out if I ever had this card before

Thanks
Old May 2, 2014, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Is this the first business card Marriott has ever offered ? I'm trying to figure out if I ever had this card before

Thanks
Every time I've checked Chase's site over the last several months, the only business cards listed were the United and Ink cards.
Old May 2, 2014, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by nall
Every time I've checked Chase's site over the last several months, the only business cards listed were the United and Ink cards.
Southwest Biz as well, no?
Old May 2, 2014, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by riversidetom
Southwest Biz as well, no?
I have Southwest so yes.

Cool so I will also get the free night cert
Old May 2, 2014, 9:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Since this is Marriott-specific I'll move it over there with a redirect.
Old May 3, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Would be interested in a link if you know one.

(EDIT: Oh, duh. It's in the OP.)

Last edited by GetawaysRus; May 3, 2014 at 5:23 pm
Old May 3, 2014, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

http://www.marriottpremierbusiness.com or you can go directly to the Chase website.
Old May 3, 2014, 11:08 pm

A quick heads up, the T&C for the bonus I looked at exclude anyone who has the consumer version of the card -- or has had the consumer card in the last 24 months.
Old May 6, 2014, 8:08 am

Would the bonus on this card add to the Lifetime Points count for LT status?

From what I have read in the LT thread. I don't think the annual 15 night credit stacks w/ other Marriott CC like the Marriot Premier Rewards. Just wanted to see if others have had different results.

Thanks!
Old May 6, 2014, 8:50 am

Programs: US Airways Gold, Marriott Platinum, SW A List
Originally Posted by AkiraStylez
Would the bonus on this card add to the Lifetime Points count for LT status?

From what I have read in the LT thread. I don't think the annual 15 night credit stacks w/ other Marriott CC like the Marriot Premier Rewards. Just wanted to see if others have had different results.

Thanks!
This seems to be a new card, so how would anyone know that?
Old May 7, 2014, 8:11 am

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
This seems to be a new card, so how would anyone know that?
All earned points count towards lifetime status. Bonuses from cards are included.

I think we can only speculate about the nights being stackable between multiple cards, but I get the feeling they won't.
Old May 9, 2014, 1:26 pm

FYI it looks like you can upgrade from the Regular Business Card to Premier without having to change your cc number which makes things easier.
Old May 23, 2014, 4:35 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Has anyone applied for this card while having the personal card active? I'm trying to decide if I want to risk applying and not getting the bonus, because of what the T & C say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.