Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Rewards 2014 Hotel Category Changes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Rewards 2014 Hotel Category Changes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:01 am

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal
If your points were pulled at when you made the reservation you should be fine just keep an eye on them snd if additional points are deducted then call. If you made the reservation without having points pulled you will need to call to have the cert issued at the old rate
I had a similar situation. The points for my summer reservations were not pulled when I made the reservations in March. On April 11th, they cancelled the plan to pull the points for category 6 certificates and actually pulled the points for new category 7 certificates.

I called the Platinum Premier line and rather than diddle with the certificates, they just put the difference in points back into my account.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:47 am

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Platinum Premier
Does anyone have a link that works for the 2014 changes? The link from the OP comes back with an error.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 10:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Readog
Does anyone have a link that works for the 2014 changes? The link from the OP comes back with an error.
Unless you've got a reservation for later that was made prior to April 8th it probably doesn't matter at this point, as the new categories have gone into effect.

Cheers.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by Readog

You can find the 4 => 5 and 5 => 6 changes here.
http://boardingarea.com/loyaltytrave...rriott-rewards

Scroll down to March 20.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.