Still Showing 2013 Stays

Old Jan 10, 2014, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Chairmans Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Platinum/,Lifetime Silver Hertz Presidents
Still Showing 2013 Stays

Has anyone else's account not updated? I am still showing my 2013 info nights/stays when I log in?
Old Jan 10, 2014, 5:53 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by intheairagain
Has anyone else's account not updated? I am still showing my 2013 info nights/stays when I log in?
I think everyone's account is still showing 2013 totals. They usually update around the middle of January, if I remember correctly.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
You wouldn't think this was rocket surgery, as every other program I have has figured it out, but MR continues on it's longtime tradition of taking weeks to reset numbers to zero.

Be patient, the numbers will be correct once they are updated.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways Chairmans Starwood Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Platinum/,Lifetime Silver Hertz Presidents
Ok thanks!
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:43 am

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
The mobile app shows the correct number of stays, but not the breakdown of CC bonuses and nights stayed. Website still shows 2013 nights for me (although my recent stays show up in activity) but the mobile app shows 20 nights YTD.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 1:28 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, SPG Platinum 75, Marriott Platinum Elite
I had 109 total nights for 2013. Expecting 34 rollover nights to start out 2014...as I received none to start 2013. However my mobile Marriott app showing 0 nights to date. Is that going to be an issue?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 2:04 pm

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Still Showing 2013 Stays

I'd assume rollovers won't show up until they update the rewards site... Do you have any nights from other sources (stays or CC?)
Old Jan 11, 2014, 2:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, SPG Platinum 75, Marriott Platinum Elite
Yes I do. None are rollover however. It was my impression that rollovers only counted once. I had 0 rollover nights to start 2013. And I have accumulated 109 nights this year (2013). Shouldn't I start with 34 rollover nights, once the computers reset?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Rollover count maximum once. If your nights are over the status then rollover nights don't count (other than for life status).
Old Jan 11, 2014, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by iztok
Rollover count maximum once. If your nights are over the status then rollover nights don't count (other than for life status).
Again...is this confusing? I honestly didn't think it was. I am keenly aware that rollover nights count ONCE only! That is why I stated that I started 2013 with 0 (ZERO) rollover nights from 2012. I started the year 2013 with 0 total nights. Thus, how I have read the T&Cs, any nights in excess of 75, attained in 2013, should rollover (starting 2014)...considering I did not have any previous rollover nights. I'm assuming this should put my starting totals at 34?
Old Jan 12, 2014, 3:42 am

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg93
Again...is this confusing? I honestly didn't think it was. I am keenly aware that rollover nights count ONCE only!
I said MAXIMUM once.

They count once if you are short, it counts none if you have enough of other than roll over nights to meet the status.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 2:44 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by GeorgiaDawg93
Again...is this confusing? I honestly didn't think it was. I am keenly aware that rollover nights count ONCE only! That is why I stated that I started 2013 with 0 (ZERO) rollover nights from 2012. I started the year 2013 with 0 total nights. Thus, how I have read the T&Cs, any nights in excess of 75, attained in 2013, should rollover (starting 2014)...considering I did not have any previous rollover nights. I'm assuming this should put my starting totals at 34?
I believe you are correct; you should expect 34 rollover nights once the totals reset.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 5:58 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iztok
I said MAXIMUM once.

They count once if you are short, it counts none if you have enough of other than roll over nights to meet the status.
That's not correct.
Rollover nights have nothing to do with being short on meeting your status.

It's anything you have over your status requirements without counting rollovers from the previous year.
Old Jan 16, 2014, 10:03 am

both marriott reward account website and app very confusing

i stayed 71 nights in 2013. Now when i login to reward account, it show
"4 Nights Needed to Achieve Next Level", this once made me thought Marriott count member's nights not based on calendar year, like Jan - Dec, probably from Feb - Jan, something like that.

in my Marriott app, it shows:

"You have stayed 3 nights this year. Stay 4 more nights to achieve Platinum level"

To understand this correctly, based on explanation from Marrriot reward representative, i should read this way: ( I've stayed 3 nights in 2014)

"You have stayed 3 nights in 2014", forget "Stay 4 more nights to achieve Platinum level", that is for 2013.

what the fxxx Marriott language!!!
Old Jan 16, 2014, 10:38 am

Programs: UA GS 1MM, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Was informed by MR rep that the "clock" on the website will reset on February 1.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.