Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best room/area/tower at Gaylord Texan, Grapevine ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2013, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AAdvantage, Hilton Honors

Hello

Anyone care to shed some light as to the best area or tower at Gaylord Texan resort ?

Ideally with a view towards Lake Grapevine for the fireworks displays

Thank You
Old Jun 30, 2013, 9:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plt, Hilton Gold, BA Silver, GE
I was out the 2 yrs ago for the 4th July and had an excellent view of the fireworks. The higher floors have high ceilings plus a balcony. It was hot so we turned off the lights and watched through the sliding doors. Some folks go out to the resorts parking garage and stand out on the top floor. The best view is probably from a boat/platoon on the lake.
Old Jun 30, 2013, 10:03 pm

Honestly the best place to view the fireworks would be at the Glass Cactus. Like GDaoV said the higher floors in the front of the hotel are ideal for a view of Lake Grapevine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.