Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Old Feb 23, 2018, 11:35 pm

Can someone refer me to the Ko Olina for 6D/5N? Looking to go in August! PM away!
Old Feb 25, 2018, 5:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Sure, would be happy to provide a referral. Sending a PM!
Old Feb 25, 2018, 7:23 pm

Hi, I am looking for a vacation club referral for Ko Olina, can anybody provide a referral for 6N(or 5N) (2 adults) for March end dates?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 9:56 pm

How does this work? Listen to a timeshare presentation then stay free?
Old Feb 25, 2018, 11:58 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by lovefly88
How does this work? Listen to a timeshare presentation then stay free?
They offer discounted packages to their resorts for 2N/3D or 3N/4 days and u have to attend a sales presentation during the stay there, so while attending the timeshare is a requirement to get the discounted rates, its not something which happens before the stay or on the 1st day. You need to schedule that when you are making the stay booking usually.
Old Mar 17, 2018, 2:05 pm

Marriott NewPort Beach California Referral

I am looking for a referral for July or August for Newport Beach if anyone has one please.
Old Apr 23, 2018, 3:58 pm

Programs: Delta Silver; 0.75MM: AA; Alaska; Southwest
HI, I am interested in a referral for a timeshare presentation at a Maui property (Kaanapali if there is one) sometime before February 2019. Thanks!
Old Apr 24, 2018, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Anyone still looking for a referral?
Geogirl I'll send you a PM with details, but may be tough to get a referral preview package in Maui... they usually have it in Oahu but Maui comes and goes quickly.
Old Apr 26, 2018, 12:59 pm

Hey can I get a referral for any orlando location for aug 2018 rylan?
Old Apr 26, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
We are not owners nor are we looking to purchase. I am not certain where to post this, but I will post here and see if anyone has ideas.

We have been staying (paying a nightly rate) at the vacation club property in Newport and need to extend our reservation through the end of June, but as of now, there are two nights that are sold out in later May. I know very little about how these work, but can we rent two nights directly from an owner so that we can stay on property throughout? Any ideas are appreciated.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 4:23 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sinfonia
We are not owners nor are we looking to purchase. I am not certain where to post this, but I will post here and see if anyone has ideas.

We have been staying (paying a nightly rate) at the vacation club property in Newport and need to extend our reservation through the end of June, but as of now, there are two nights that are sold out in later May. I know very little about how these work, but can we rent two nights directly from an owner so that we can stay on property throughout? Any ideas are appreciated.
Here's some ideas for you, though I have no idea how well these might work.

1. There is a discussion group for timeshare owners at The First Timeshare Website on the Internet | Timeshare Users Group. The discussion forum is https://tugbbs.com/forums/index.php. You can place a notice in the "Timeshare Rentals Wanted" forum.

2. TUG also has a Marketplace for classified ads. Check "Timeshares for Rent." (Hopefully you can get to that page. If not, understand that some sections of TUG are for members only.)

3. Another potential rental site is Redweek.com

You might have better luck renting a full week from someone and giving the other 5 nights in that week back to Marriott.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Matlee80
Hey can I get a referral for any orlando location for aug 2018 rylan?
Sent you a PM
Old Apr 29, 2018, 8:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Amex AeroPlat
Looking for Referral

Hi,

Looking for a referral to a beach front property in Maui, Kauai or Oahu. Two adults and one toddler (1 room or suite), possibly four adults and one toddler (so two rooms or suites). Preferably a property with pools for kids (is that possible?).

March or April 2019, NOT during March Break.

We are actually interested in purchasing an income-generating property down south, ever since we got priced out of the Vancouver market (1 bedroom condo for over 700K CAD). Like the idea of annual vacation in Hawaii. Also looking into Orlando.

Thanks!
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sent you a PM
Old Apr 29, 2018, 10:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver; 0.75MM: AA; Alaska; Southwest
Originally Posted by rylan
Anyone still looking for a referral?
Geogirl I'll send you a PM with details, but may be tough to get a referral preview package in Maui... they usually have it in Oahu but Maui comes and goes quickly.
So if it’s been a week and I haven’t heard from someone from Marriott/MVC should I assume I’m not likley to get an offer?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.