Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott to add 143 props in Asia.........

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott to add 143 props in Asia.........

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2012, 11:08 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Tokyo, PLEASE! I found it appalling that there was only a RC and Courtyard there my first time last year. Not that *wood is doing any better.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 1:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by mackenzie77
Could really use them in some of the second-tier Chinese cities I do business in like Nanjing, Xian, Chengdu, Hangzhou....
couldnt agree more.............Xian & Chengdu are def needed!! I was actually looking for properties last night!
Old Nov 5, 2012, 2:48 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Plat Premier, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by nevansm
Tokyo, PLEASE! I found it appalling that there was only a RC and Courtyard there my first time last year. Not that *wood is doing any better.
You are right... ski resorts AND Tokyo (though the RC is quite nice).

Sapporo just isn't the same as having something like the Hyatt in Niseko. Also, there should be one in Hakuba.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 4:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
do you mean the Hilton in Niseko as I've never seen a Hyatt here (and have skiied at the Hilton 4Xs).........
Hakuba would be an idea as haven't seen any int'l brands established here............

Originally Posted by McGoogles
Sapporo just isn't the same as having something like the Hyatt in Niseko. Also, there should be one in Hakuba.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 5:05 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
tokyo, please! I found it appalling that there was only a rc and courtyard there my first time last year. Not that *wood is doing any better.
yes yes yes
Old Nov 5, 2012, 5:45 pm

Programs: DL:360/DM/6 MMer; Bonvoy: Lifetime Titanium 10+M pts, 3100+ nights;
+1,000,000

The Tokyo metro area is the world's largest --- 32 million people --- yet has only a Courtyard and an RC as Marriott branded hotels. Why in the world would Marriott worry about 2nd and 3rd class cities in China before Tokyo was appropriately covered.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Plat Premier, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by BKKLEE
do you mean the Hilton in Niseko as I've never seen a Hyatt here (and have skiied at the Hilton 4Xs).........
Hakuba would be an idea as haven't seen any int'l brands established here............
Sorry, you are right. Hilton in Niseko. It's hard for me to differentiate the ones I don't stay at.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.