Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any comments on Courtyard Fort Myers?

Old Jan 5, 2003, 12:23 am
Original Poster

I have an upcoming trip to southwest Florida and the Courtyard in Fort Myers is the only property in the area that's showing reasonable rates. Has anyone ever stayed at this hotel and if so, what did you think? (A search turned up no results.) The things that are important to me are, in descending order of importance:

Are the rooms clean? Comfortable?
Is the service friendly and attentive?
How's the clientele? Am I liable to be kept up at night or awakened early in the morning by screaming children?

If anyone can offer any feedback it would be most appreciated.
Old Jan 5, 2003, 8:06 am

Programs: Delta Platinum;Delta 2MM;Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite;Hertz 5*
Its ok. Nothing special-across street from Residence Inn. Not well located but ok. Not much different from other CYs.
Old Jan 6, 2003, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I think the Fairfield in FM is actually nicer than the CY.
Old Mar 5, 2006, 2:17 pm

Programs: *wood Plat, Marriott Gold
decent - if you get the room you reserved.

I just completed a stay at the Courtyard Ft. Myers and had room issues, and no one really cared. Upon checking in I was told that they had "run-out" of Queen bed, non-smoking rooms. So I was forced to spend the night in a smokey room. While I was switched to a room-type equal to that which I had originally reserved, I recieved no compensation even when I inquired about it. I don't undersatnd how after reserving a 2 queen bed, non-smoking room that it wouldn't be available for me at check-in.

Check out the Ale House next door - decent pub food VERY Cheap.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.