Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Change Effective 4/1/02?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2002, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX AA PlatPro, BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum,
Status Change Effective 4/1/02?

Has anyone with elite status seen a change in their "Current Status" Level on your online account?

Because of the extension - 3/31/02 - Anyone who has not requalified been dropped down status?

Also - those who didn't requalify at same level - did you drop one level - or all the way to bottom?

Just Curious?
Old Apr 1, 2002, 4:58 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT, DL DM 2MM, MC LT Titanium, IHG Spire, HY Glbist
Hasn't rolled back to stays since 1/1/02 yet. Mine shows 102 nights toward elite, should be at 44.

------------------
Not sure where I'm going, but I'm gettting there fast.
Old Apr 1, 2002, 9:24 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Plat last year, only requaled for Silver. My online account still shows Plat, and I haven't heard from Marriott. Last weekend (still before March 31) I got the Plat treatment as expected. I even called the 800 number to see if there was any information, but didn't hear any nor ask for an agent .. if for some reason I'm still Plat I don't want to bring any attention to it if that's a mistake
Old Apr 2, 2002, 9:12 am

You just did, bring it to someone's attention that is.

[This message has been edited by ual1k (edited 04-02-2002).]
Old Apr 2, 2002, 7:18 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
Mine still shows plat. Only 23 nights last year.
Old Apr 2, 2002, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Number of nights still up from 2001, but my status was changed from gold to platinum when the number passed 75.
Old Apr 3, 2002, 7:21 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Platinum
I just moved up on Apr 1 to Gold because I was able to take advantage over the last few months of the double nights/VISA offer. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that my gold status runs through Jan 04. According to Marriott, since I qualified in the first quarter they extend gold status through the following year so I can enjoy the benefits for at least 12 months. Pretty nice policy.
Old Apr 4, 2002, 2:58 am

Location: Madison, WI, USA; NW Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
dfwdal - How did you find out that your gold status had issued through 1/04? I had a stay in early March that finally posted (after I faxed in my hotel bill -- twice) that changed my status to gold. Is the expiration date of your status on their web site someplace?
Old Apr 5, 2002, 6:51 am

Programs: LH Sen // HH Dia; Bonvoy LTTE
My new Platinum card arrived today . It is valid until 01/04! So it seams that all requalified (or newly qualified) levels are valid until 01/04.
Old Apr 5, 2002, 1:24 pm

Marriott will not be adjusting levels until mid-April, so as to allow time for stays made close to the deadline time to post.
Old Apr 6, 2002, 9:02 am
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
My new status now appears on the website.
Old Apr 6, 2002, 11:42 pm

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Mine still hasn't reset. It shows 185 nights to date. Wish it would reset so I don't have to caculate how many nights I have for this year.
Old Apr 7, 2002, 2:30 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
[edited to delete mistake - sorry, I usually get it right]

[This message has been edited by sbrower (edited 04-08-2002).]
Old Apr 10, 2002, 8:38 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Platinum
TravelLover - I called CS to check on my status, as the website is not up to date. That's how I found out about the bonus year,
Old Apr 10, 2002, 9:17 am

Location: Richmond, VA BA Silver, US Airways CP, Marriott PLT, Hilton Gold
Just got my Marriott card and have been awarded Platinum status through Jan 2004 based on this double nights deal. At this point it doesn't matter what they reset my nights to after 3/31/02 because they have already awarded me my credit. Hope others are treated the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.