Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Register today for the Fall 2012 MegaBonus promotion

Old Jul 31, 12, 2:40 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

Visit your personalized MegaBonus page to register for your unique offer by October 31, 2012 for paid stays (using any payment method) made between September 15 and January 15, 2013, at over 3,600 participating Marriott properties around the world. Promotional offers are specific to each individual Rewards member, and as a reminder, promotional offers may not be switched.

Watch for more information and official terms and conditions starting July 31, 2012 at MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonus2012 and safe travels!

Andy

Last edited by Marriott Concierge; Jul 31, 12 at 2:46 pm
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott PP
Thanks. I just registered and received the:

Earn 35,000 points after 20 paid nights + 15,000 points after 25 paid nights—up to 50,000 bonus points
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:14 pm

Nice to see that the usual Visa-only rule has been eliminated for the promo this fall.
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Silver
I was offered something similar to the Summer Megabonus - two stays and I'll get a free night in a category 1-4. Works for me, as I usually have about two stays a quarter anyway.

Earn up to 3 free nights with MegaBonus® when you stay at any participating Marriott® hotel worldwide. With more brands in more locations, one rewarding experience leads to another.

See Details
To earn your free nights:
Register online or call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468) by October 31, 2012
Stay twice between September 15, 2012, and January 15, 2013
Earn 1 free night after every second paid stay, up to 3 free nights
Enjoy your free nights at any of nearly 3,000 category 1 – 4 hotels.
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:20 pm

Programs: Too many to list
I'm getting this:

A Note About This Promotion

We’re sorry, but there was an error in directing you to this promotion.

The reason for this error could be:

* You’re trying to access a miles promotion and are a points-earner, or vice versa
* You are not eligible for this promotion
* This promotion has expired

Updating your earning preference is fast and easy; simply sign into your account. For all other issues, please contact Marriott Rewards Customer Support.

I'm a points earner and never been ineligible for a megabonus before...Promotion Central also says no new promos...

For some people does this take a day or two to hit the account?
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by Cheapskate Travels View Post
I'm getting this:

A Note About This Promotion

We’re sorry, but there was an error in directing you to this promotion.

The reason for this error could be:

* You’re trying to access a miles promotion and are a points-earner, or vice versa
* You are not eligible for this promotion
* This promotion has expired

Updating your earning preference is fast and easy; simply sign into your account. For all other issues, please contact Marriott Rewards Customer Support.

I'm a points earner and never been ineligible for a megabonus before...Promotion Central also says no new promos...

For some people does this take a day or two to hit the account?
I got that error when I used the links posted by Marriott Concierge above. But when I started from the Marriott website main page and logged into my account, I saw that there was a new promotion under the My Account/Promotion Central link.
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:27 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by LesBesTes View Post
I got that error when I used the links posted by Marriott Concierge above. But when I started from the Marriott website main page and logged into my account, I saw that there was a new promotion under the My Account/Promotion Central link.
My promo central still says no new promos...
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:28 pm

Programs: MR Plat Lifetime, SPG Plat, Hertz Pres., National Exec.
Does "(using any payment method)" mean that prepaid stays including Priceline blind bid stays will count for this bonus?

The T&C page was not clear on this.
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:30 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.3 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium
I did this and see nothing. Any ideas!
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by hnewman View Post
I did this and see nothing. Any ideas!
Hmm... no clue. Call Marriott or wait this out a few hours? I just did this for three accounts in my family (I manage my husband's and sister's accounts), and all of them worked. All three were offered the 2 stays/1 free night promo, as all of us are hardly Marriott road warriors.
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:40 pm

Programs: AA GLD, Marriott PLT, Hilton Diamond
Nice

Got mine.

Earn 35,000 points after 20 paid nights + 15,000 points after 25 paid nights—up to 50,000 bonus points
Old Jul 31, 12, 3:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta platinum, IHG Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by jsmeeker View Post
Nice

Got mine.

yup..I got the same offer. 40k points after 20 stays, and they give us 4 months to do it...easy!
Old Jul 31, 12, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by alrvd83 View Post
yup..I got the same offer. 40k points after 20 stays, and they give us 4 months to do it...easy!
That's not the same offer as the one you quoted- that one was 35K after 20 nights and 50K (total) after 25 nights.
Old Jul 31, 12, 4:07 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, Marriott Plat
Same here. The link posted by Marriott Concierge above can't show anything account specific anyway unless you are logged in to Marriott before you click it as it's just a generic link, same to everyone.
Old Jul 31, 12, 4:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta platinum, IHG Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by VickiSoCal View Post
That's not the same offer as the one you quoted- that one was 35K after 20 nights and 50K (total) after 25 nights.
oops misread he #'s.

mine states:
•Earn 25,000 points after 15 paid nights + 15,000 points after 20 paid nights—up to 40,000 bonus points

Search this Thread