Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Great Golf/ Great Spa ????

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2001, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Great Golf/ Great Spa ????

I'm sitting on 200K points and am looking to spent a week playing golf (while my wife spa'a) somewhere tropical next May. I've got lots of AA miles so we can get about anywhere. Idea's
Old Nov 13, 2001, 8:46 am

I was going to suggest Marriott Desert Springs in Palm Desert until I saw that you were from San Diego. They have two great golf courses and a Jose Eber spa and salon. Ny wife gives the spa high marks.

Old Nov 13, 2001, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Thanks, maybe that's a little weekend get away!
Old Nov 15, 2001, 5:08 pm

Location: Earlham Iowa Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I'd vote for Camelback Inn in Scottsdale. We went there free compliments of Marriott Rewards and were dazzled. Upgraded to a huge villa. The spa is magnificent and the dining was top notch -- terrific food, wine and atmosphere.
Old Nov 15, 2001, 5:33 pm

Location: DALLAS,TX AA EXP-3MM, HYT PLAT, SPG PLAT,HLT GLD,LEADERS CLUB

well,I have been looking,need to use my certificates for two weeks. have you thought of Thailand ? There are two resorts with spas there and plenty of golf.I have not been so can't comment on the hotels but maybe someone else can on this board.
Old Nov 15, 2001, 8:02 pm

If you're looking for golf, I'd go to Sawgrass. Don't know if it has a spa though.
Old Nov 16, 2001, 5:05 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2 Million-miler , SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Marriott Camelback Inn has great spa and outstanding golf fascilities in immediate area

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.