Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto, Madrid, Spain [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2011, 2:24 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

Greetings - I hope to clear up some confusion with the recent launch of AC Hotels by Marriott.

The Guaranteed Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast benefit for Gold and Platinum Elite members is not available at AC Hotels by Marriott. This benefit remains only available in the Concierge/Executive/Club Lounge at participating JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels & Resorts locations worldwide. However, in celebration of the new brand launch of AC Hotels by Marriott back in May, the hotels have been offering a complimentary breakfast buffet on two-day stays through January 8, 2012, using promotion code: PKG.

Safe travels, Andy
Old Nov 29, 2011, 3:32 pm

Hotel near Madrid that is on/close to metro

I have a one night layover in Madrid on an upcoming trip and was looking for a convenient hotel that is close to the airport and which is near a metro stop. It seems like the AC Coslada Aeropuerto while close to the airport does not have a shuttle service and may not be all that easy to get to. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edited to add - I now see that one can request a shuttle. Will try this and see how it works.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro (LT Gold), Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium, National Exec,Hyatt,Melia, BA Exec, Iberia+
Both the AC Madrid Finca and the Avenida de América hotels are near Metro stations within several stops of the airport. It may actually be easier to take the Metro to a hotel near a Metro stop than call and wait for a shuttle. The Metro system in Madrid is top-notch.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 4:56 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by acnev
I have a one night layover in Madrid on an upcoming trip and was looking for a convenient hotel that is close to the airport and which is near a metro stop. It seems like the AC Coslada Aeropuerto while close to the airport does not have a shuttle service and may not be all that easy to get to. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edited to add - I now see that one can request a shuttle. Will try this and see how it works.
I recall reading that Ac Aeropuerto doesn't run the shuttle on weekends.

So I stayed at the AC Fiera instead. It's about a 7-minute walk from the metro station San Lorenzo, which is acceptable. It's a bit scary at night because it's so deserted, but it seemed safe enough. The hotel itself was quite comfortable.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 2:14 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I do not understand why this particular hotel property is not available for checking in on an American Automobile Association rate:
  • For two days on Tuesdays
  • For one day on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

...and is not available for checking in on the only day of the month of October when I really could use it at an advance rate lower than the American Automobile Association rate.

This is quite frustrating...
Old Sep 21, 2017, 11:11 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Any recent stays?
Old Aug 29, 2021, 5:48 am

Programs: aa ua dl jb starwood marriott hyatt
Any recent stays?
Old Aug 29, 2021, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
It's a bland, cookie cutter AC in the middle of nowhere. Usually at similar rates to the Marriott, but half the quality.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.