Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rewards consolidation

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2012, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Rewards consolidation

Have around 240k with marriott, 140k with Delta and around 65k with PENFED rewards.

Wondering how to consolidate these for a best return. Any ideas please.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 7:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
you can convert your 250,000 MR points straight out to 100,000 DL miles
https://www.marriott.com/rewards/usepoints/morerew.mi

but in my opinion, better value is to convert 250,000 MR points in hotel + air miles pkg = the same 100,000 DL miles + 1 week at a Cat 1-5 property
https://www.marriott.com/rewards/usepoints/morepack.mi

sorry, I don't live in the US so am unfamiliar with PENFED

Originally Posted by va1234
Have around 240k with marriott, 140k with Delta and around 65k with PENFED rewards.

Wondering how to consolidate these for a best return. Any ideas please.

Last edited by BKKLEE; Apr 23, 2012 at 8:22 pm
Old Apr 24, 2012, 7:23 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles GM Marriott Rewards PM
I actually have about the same. Personally I think those stay+air packages are OK, but with as many DL skymiles as you have you probably aren't looking for a ton more. I think each set of points/miles are best used at their respective programs.

I'm taking my DL miles, flying first class to Hawaii and staying for a week in Maui. I will have enough miles for some domestic trips and some leftover Marriott points for long weekends.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.