Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Points for Bulgari hotels?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Points for Bulgari hotels?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2013, 7:56 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Has anyone used points to book Bulgari in London, England? I called Elite line and the lady said it's not bookable. It doesn't even show up on Marriott.com even if you check rates for London hotels. RedeemForAnything (Skymall) can't book rooms at any hotel properties.

DJ_Iceman, how many points were you quoted back in 2012?
Old Apr 4, 2013, 10:50 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
For a randomly-chosen seven night period at the Bvlgari in Bali (and these were the only room types I asked them to price out):

Two Bedrooms Villa, 2 Bedroom Villa, Indian Ocean view, Ocean view -- 400,000 Points
Bulgari Villa, 3 Bedroom Villa, Indian Ocean view, Oceanfront -- 1,560,000 Points
Old Jun 6, 2013, 10:21 pm

Hi DJ_Iceman, how did you lookup required points? It does not show online, am Marriott platinum. Did you call?
Old Jun 6, 2013, 11:21 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
No, I submitted a request via the online "redeem for anything" program. I will warn you that the process was slow and frustrating. Their deadline came and went several times, and each time I asked how much longer it was going to be they would say another week or two. And they would sometimes come back with irrelevant questions like the dates I wanted to stay (the best I can tell there are no seasonal rate variations at the Bulgari in Bali, and I told them as much in my initial submission).
Old Jun 7, 2013, 7:39 am

Programs: Marriott, AAdvantage, United, Club Carlson
How do you book the Bulgari London with points?
Old Jun 7, 2013, 9:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by BostonFlyer1624
How do you book the Bulgari London with points?
From what post # 14 & # 16 say, with difficulty.

Cheers.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:20 am

Sorry to resurrect this thread from the dead - but has anyone had any luck redeeming rewards for redemption at the Bvlgari hotels recently - I have tried to find the redeem for anything on the present rewards site, but can not find a link to attempt this.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:09 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Does "Redeem for Anything" still exist? Was hoping to book two nights at the Bulgari Milan Hotel next month on points. Anyone know if this is possible, even if it requires extra effort on my part?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by am13
Does "Redeem for Anything" still exist? Was hoping to book two nights at the Bulgari Milan Hotel next month on points. Anyone know if this is possible, even if it requires extra effort on my part?
Bump...anyone know? There are a few Bulgari hotels joining Ritz-Carlton at least according to the brand's website, which seems to confusingly link away to other brands at times.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

redeem for anything awards seem gone, similar to orient express and castle awards

bvlgari does not participate in rewards. its managed by ritz carlton, except london. marriott jointly owns brand.

in milan can look at transferring to starwood.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:14 pm

Programs: NZ*G ELT, VA-G
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Bump...anyone know? There are a few Bulgari hotels joining Ritz-Carlton at least according to the brand's website, which seems to confusingly link away to other brands at times.
Not sure what you mean by a few Bulgari hotels joining Ritz-Carlton. There have only been a handful properties since the beginning.

Having said that, just had a peek at the upcoming Bulgari Shanghai as part of the Suhe Creek residence and I feel like this is just another luxury city hotel that could have easily been a St Regis or a Ritz-Calton. Same goes for Beijing. I wonder if Marriott would integrate Bulgari brand into the new loyalty program. After all, without Bulgari, Marriott only has 29 brands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.