Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Airlines: DL-Silver, UA-Silver Hotels: MR-LT PP

Spent last Monday (11/8) night at the TownePlace Suites Boise West/Meridian. Normally I stay next door at the CY but in light of my last stay, decided to try another property. The TPS was offering a rate that included 1,000 Bonus Points so I felt I had nothing to lose by trying the TPS.

The TPS is a fairly new hotel and has been well kept since it's opening. Good location for easy access to the freeway and lots of food options nearby. At check in my Plat status was recognized but no upgrade was offered (nor asked for since it was only for 1 night). I was given the option to pick the floor of my room. The room was a typical TPS studio and everything worked well and was clean upon arrival. The overnight portion of the stay was uneventful. Our room faced the freeway but outside noise was not a problem. Breakfast was a good selection of beverages, breads & cereals and a few fruit options. Make your own waffles, oatmeal & boiled eggs rounded out the menu. More than enough to get the day started.

Staff was friendly & courteous so I will stay here again.

Disclaimer: There was a form in the room that offered 1,000 bonus points to rate the hotel on TripAdvisor, Google, Kayak or other site so this review is my end of the bargain. My base points have already posted but neither of the bonus points is showing up in my account. Hopefully the 2,000 bonus points will post and I want have to edit this review.
SoroSuub1 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.