Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Postcard: More Rewards Just For You

Old Mar 20, 10, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL: DM, MM Marriott: LT Platinum

Pardon me if it has been posted, but I did a search and did not find anything.

I received a postcard from Marriott Rewards a week or so ago (see below). Anyone has got any clue to what offers I might expect? I know I am not so special as I don't even stay a lot at Marriott. My status is mainly due do spending on Chase card :-)

Here is what the postcard reads:

Dear Shukar:

We greatly appreciate your loyalty and have selected you to be part of a small group to receive special exclusive offers this year. Whether traveling for business, weekend or dream vacations, we hope you enjoy our program's many advantages as much as we enjoy having you as a member.

We're always working to bring our membership new benefits and this year, in addition to benefits enjoyed by all Elite members, we'll provide a small group of members special exclusive offers. Because of your loyalty and commitment, you are a part of this select group.

Throughout the year be sure to look for your exclusive offers through the mail, email and on-line at Marriott Rewards.com.

Sincerely,

Senior Vice President
Marriott Rewards

P.S. Be on the lookout for unique offers and special deals just for you from Marriott Rewards.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: