Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Towneplace Suites Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2010, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

I am considering this property for a long term stay as it
tends to be cheapest in the area. Has anyone stayed
here or have some info they can share?

Thanks
Old Mar 22, 2010, 9:50 pm

towneplace

I didn't stay at the towneplace but i did stay right next store at the courtyard. there are about 6 hotels in the one parking lot and they all seem to be fairly new (no more than 8-10 years old). Area is great with a ton of restaurants and close to i -10 and i-15. Your about 45 miles from LA and about 75 from Palm springs.

If your a beer drinker check out the Yard house in the Victoria gardens mall, about 4-5 miles away they have a bout 100 beers on tap and an awesome menu

And obviously hit up in n out burger (double double animal style will you make you very happy)
Old Mar 23, 2010, 7:43 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Premier 1K, Marriott Platinum, National Execute Elite
Originally Posted by adjust on the fly
I didn't stay at the towneplace but i did stay right next store at the courtyard. there are about 6 hotels in the one parking lot and they all seem to be fairly new (no more than 8-10 years old). Area is great with a ton of restaurants and close to i -10 and i-15. Your about 45 miles from LA and about 75 from Palm springs.

If your a beer drinker check out the Yard house in the Victoria gardens mall, about 4-5 miles away they have a bout 100 beers on tap and an awesome menu

And obviously hit up in n out burger (double double animal style will you make you very happy)
I just stayed at the CY too as it was a new property and looks like the TP was too
Old Mar 23, 2010, 8:17 am

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, UA, Marriott PLT, Starwood
Did a mattress run here recently. Staff very nice. Room also nice, with an alcove and half walled area with a nearly full kitchen -can't recall if full or half fridge, but plates, dishes, utensils etc. Nice size desk surface/table. Facility is pretty new - things looked fresh. Definitely newer and nicer than the Fairfield Inn closer to the Ontario Airport. Ditto adustonthefly: new area, several nearby restaurants, good location to freeways. The only drawback: you only earn 5 points per dollar spent, with your Marriott Premiere credit card, rather than the 10 points per, at other Marriotts (this is true for TPS and for Res. Inn as well I believe).

Last edited by travelingmore; Mar 23, 2010 at 8:25 am
Old Mar 28, 2010, 10:05 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the info. It seems like this TPS is a good spot as I will
need to stay in the area 3 days weekly long term. The In-N-OUt is always
a temptation.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Walk across the street to Boston Bar & Grill? Ask for the 10% hotel discount! Good food and large quantities so you can bring home leftovers.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 10:11 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
the hotel staffs are the best!! They always try to accommodate you in any way they can.

I had a month long stay there as Plat, When i checked in, they told me the upgrade for PLAT is not available until 3 days later. Then 3 days later, I got a call from Front desk told me to move to OneBedRoomSuite^^^^^

Other than that, I also had several half month to 25 days stay at this hotel, always got OBRS. Even I booked under a super cheap LNF rate
Old Apr 4, 2010, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone. There will be days where I'll be without wheels so for me to eat something nearby would be great. The difference in price between the studio and 1-BDR suite isn't much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.