Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

springhill suites irvine/john wayne airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

springhill suites irvine/john wayne airport

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2010, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up springhill suites irvine/john wayne airport

I just finished a two night stay at this property. It was clean and efficient. This is great addition to the area. Has anyone else stayed here?
Old Feb 27, 2010, 8:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott GLD, HH PLT, Hertz 5*
Great new hotel.

I stayed there two days after opening, clean everything.

Rates were very good, and the speaking with the manageress, the opening had gone well with lots of compliments.

BM
Old Feb 27, 2010, 8:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott GLD, HH PLT, Hertz 5*
There's a great italian take away at MacCarthur / Hutton center.

Its about 45 minutes walk but there's no sidewalk to get there from the Springhill.

BM
Old Feb 27, 2010, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

It seems this property also has thin walls. My neighbor's tv was clearly audible on the fourth floor. I use to frequent the Residence Inn nearby on Main Street but if the price is right I would return to this SHS.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 7:45 am

Programs: DL - Plat, Marriott - Plat, Hilton - Diamond, SPG- Plat, National- ES
I did stay there for 10 days recently. I could occassionally hear through the walls, but it was not really noticable.

Overall I enjoyed it and will return for long stays in the future. Price is much better then the Residence Inn.....

Fitness center was not bad (I mean it's what you expect for this hotel type) Pool was kind of looking IMHO. I did laundry over the weekend and that was my only real complaint. One washer/dryer for an 'extended stay" type of hotel?
Old Mar 7, 2010, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

This was the first SHS property I've stayed at. I feel for an extended stay hotel its a great value. The only thing I would change are the eggs at breakfast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.