Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
Marriott discontinued these a few years ago. They are no longer available.
Print Wikipost

Latest on EEO Free Weekend/BOGO certificates

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2011, 2:09 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ljknecht570
I knew where it was since I had the same question back then. Everyone has been so helpful to me on here, I was just trying to return the favor. I rarely have an answer to anything--just questions. Did I do something wrong????
Nope, it was good. There have been so many snarly posts that I thought yours was just another one of those. Thanks for your contributions and as I can attest, at first I had lots of questions but now I'm beginning to contribute, albeit just a bit
Old Aug 4, 2011, 2:45 pm

Programs: Lifetime Plat Marriott
EEO

Originally Posted by MaineFlyer16
Has anyone had any contact with Marriott about the last batch of 2011 EEO dates? I am assuming around Halloweenish through early-mid January.
I'm so embarassed that I didn't even know what an EEO was until very recently. However, considering how you have to use them, I doubt I would have been able to (we use points--rarely pay $$).

So, I have a weekend stay in Washington, DC before a flight to Paris and I thought, "yes, I'll finally be able to use one of these EEOs."

Wrong....we'll be in DC October 22-24....and the promo doesn't start until October 28th.

Also, I typically qualify for either a gov't rate or senior rate (hubby is 63) and apparently, it can't be any discounted rate (not even AAA).

Maybe not knowing about these didn't matter much after all!!!!
Old Aug 6, 2011, 7:47 pm

Programs: *wood & marriott plat, Hyatt, Accor
[QUOTE=kymbakitty;16860474]I'm so embarassed that I didn't even know what an EEO was until very recently. [/Quote/]

Anybody got the link for the Bogo /EEO? Frankly it is the first time I've heard of it, and would like to know more about it. When does it start, how does it work, does it affect the summer megabonus?
Old Aug 8, 2011, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
[QUOTE=SC Alum;16873107]
Originally Posted by kymbakitty
I'm so embarassed that I didn't even know what an EEO was until very recently. [/Quote/]

Anybody got the link for the Bogo /EEO? Frankly it is the first time I've heard of it, and would like to know more about it. When does it start, how does it work, does it affect the summer megabonus?
Here are the Marriott and Renaissance ones. It is combinable with the MegaBonus and the Renaissance bonus miles offer.

https://www.marriott.com/specials/me...splayLink=true

https://www.marriott.com/specials/me...splayLink=true
Old Aug 13, 2011, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, United PS, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Amtrak
The EEO dates listed for previous years on the first page of this thread no longer seem to mirror what has happened this year.

The current EEOs expire August 28th. Do you think we'll have new ones up by October 1?

EDIT: Found the answer above. Sorry for bumping the thread.

Last edited by DeltaWings; Aug 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm Reason: Utter stupidity
Old Aug 13, 2011, 3:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
I used a BOGO cert at the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott last weekend and, to my surprise, they processed it flawlessly. My final bill showed a 2 night stay with all charges for the 2nd night credited back.

They managed to not offer me an arrival gift so I got Ł54 cash too.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 4:01 pm

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
Is it usable with LNF rate by any chance?
Old Aug 14, 2011, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by alexkgtu
Is it usable with LNF rate by any chance?
yep!
Old Aug 15, 2011, 12:51 am

Programs: US air -chairman, SPG-Plat, Hyatt - Dmnd, Hilton -Dmnd, Hertz - five star
yep!
I hope so - have two stays scheduled for this and next weekend on LNF.
Also, how about "weekend rate"?
and stay 08.27-08.29 should qualify, though EEO expires on 08.28, correct?

Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2011, 7:06 am

I hope so - have two stays scheduled for this and next weekend on LNF.
Also, how about "weekend rate"?
and stay 08.27-08.29 should qualify, though EEO expires on 08.28, correct?

Thanks
-
I believe that will work. Since you are checking out on 8-29. Anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Just let them know that you will be using the EEO
Old Aug 15, 2011, 12:02 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MRP Platinum, Marriott Vacation Club Chairman, SPG Platinum, Cunard Platinum,
First off what does LNF mean?

Do you get both nights elite credit or only the one you are paying for? I am pretty sure it is only for the 1st, payable, night but I thought I'd ask..
Old Aug 15, 2011, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by icydog
First off what does LNF mean?

Do you get both nights elite credit or only the one you are paying for? I am pretty sure it is only for the 1st, payable, night but I thought I'd ask..
LNF= Look no Further Rate

Usually you only get 1 night elite credit for the stay you pay for. But depending on how they put it in there system you can get 2. (I have had that happen on occassion) I only every count on one.
Old Aug 15, 2011, 1:03 pm

LNF= Look no Further Rate

Usually you only get 1 night elite credit for the stay you pay for. But depending on how they put it in there system you can get 2. (I have had that happen on occassion) I only every count on one.
I used EEO about 5-7 times this year, and they always posted as 2 nights...
Old Aug 15, 2011, 3:24 pm

I used EEO about 5-7 times this year, and they always posted as 2 nights...
I have had them post 1, 2 or 3 nights. Depends on the hotel
Old Aug 15, 2011, 3:44 pm

I have a stay in Chicago 9/10-9/14 - so since this year's expires at the end of August there won't be new coupons for me to use? Hmm I might have to cancel my stay at the Renaissance...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.