Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

New CY in Statesville, NC - Outstanding

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2009, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

I did a search and found nothning listed so thought i'd drop a quick note. if you do any trips to the large number of businesses in Salisbury, NC or surrounding areas like me there is a new hotel about 20min drive away In Statesville, NC.

Hotel opened in July '09 and I've had three stays there. It's the latest generation CY with an incredible staff.

Great food 2min walk, but you honestly don't need it. Fresh cooked 'simple' food at the bar. Nothing frozen and nuked I watched her fix my quesidila right in front of me from scratch.

Easy access to 70E for a no traffic drive to Salisbury.

My clients in NC and SC have been growing in numbers so I'm constantly looking for Marriott Gems all over these two states.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.