Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Royal Hawaiian Honolulu, Hawaii post renovation 2009 [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2018, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email address: [email protected]
Reservations email address: [email protected]

Hotel's own website: https://www.royal-hawaiian.com/
Print Wikipost

Royal Hawaiian Honolulu, Hawaii post renovation 2009 [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2019, 7:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
FWIW, the management at the RH is the same now as it was when it was under SPG.

But agreed its frustrating.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 9:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
No record of my Your24 request confirmed just a few days ago. I push for a room as planned and I'm told there are no rooms in the historic wing and indeed no rooms with King Size beds. I'm now in the Tower in a room which I realise is an upgrade and the view is of the beach which is nice, but which for me is a much worse fit than what I actually booked. I wanted the historic wing, I sleep much better on King Size beds, I now have a connecting door with someone very loud next to me and I don't use lounge-type facilities which the Tower is based on. I'd have been much better to just book at the Moani Surfrider and take some of the money I save for a big dinner here.
Wow, that's some poor service all around. Hope the rest of your stay makes up for it.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 10:15 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
After a nap I asked to be moved and they found me a Junior Suite in the historic wing. The overall finishing is significantly better (the wooden entry doors are stunning) and I have a slightly bizarre but quite lovely little sitting room with only partially enclosed windows.

Honolulu is a bit of a culture shock after having spent most of the last 3 months on islands with fewer people than the average Waikiki luau, but the Royal Hawaiian definitely has some charm amongst the crowds. I’m obviously not the target market for either the island or the hotel, but I can see why some people like it. What I do find interesting is that views here can command the same (frankly insane) price premiums as at the Mauna Kea - I had no idea Honolulu was such an up-market destination.
C17PSGR, margarita girl and Kacee like this.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 5:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by cawhite
It's been a year since my last visit, but it used to be a choice of breakfast, sparkling wine (bottle) or points. The same choices as the PLT Welcome Amenity, but you couldn't choose the same item twice.
Looks like this has been terminated.

Breakfast was also a bit odd for a hotel of this category where I would usually expect a generous buffet of hot and cold food. There's a choice between a very small buffet in the lounge (for those with lounge access) or a small buffet clearly only for elites in the main restaurant. I guess it's better than continental (there were eggs, bacon, etc.), but the restaurant is clearly primarily a la carte which is not offered to elites. I wouldn't choose breakfast as a benefit here again.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 7:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Looks like this has been terminated.

Breakfast was also a bit odd for a hotel of this category where I would usually expect a generous buffet of hot and cold food. There's a choice between a very small buffet in the lounge (for those with lounge access) or a small buffet clearly only for elites in the main restaurant. I guess it's better than continental (there were eggs, bacon, etc.), but the restaurant is clearly primarily a la carte which is not offered to elites. I wouldn't choose breakfast as a benefit here again.
I never took the PLT option breakfast there so I can’t speak to the quality of it in the past (I’ve been staying there since shortly after they renovated, usually at least a couple times/year) and tend to head out elsewhere for breakfast. But the few times I’ve had breakfast at Surf Lanai, there was a very nice buffet offering which also included the option to order an a la cartel item from the menu. The tower lounge breakfast has, since it opened, been a bit in terms of offerings IMO. Sorry to hear this.
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:18 pm

Programs: AS; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Gold; NEXUS
What is the general take on the condition of the historic rooms vs the tower rooms?

I haven't been to Oahu in many years, but we typically take a trip to one of the other islands once a year. We like the "old Hawaii" feel of Kauai and so the historic wing seems appealing. My only hesitation is that I have read reports about the rooms being worse for wear and a bit tired. Any opinions one way or the other?
Old Aug 17, 2019, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by sullim4
What is the general take on the condition of the historic rooms vs the tower rooms?

I haven't been to Oahu in many years, but we typically take a trip to one of the other islands once a year. We like the "old Hawaii" feel of Kauai and so the historic wing seems appealing. My only hesitation is that I have read reports about the rooms being worse for wear and a bit tired. Any opinions one way or the other?
The historic rooms are slightly dated, but I wouldn’t describe them as tired. They struck me as being much higher quality than the frankly rather cheap feeling rooms in the tower.
cawhite likes this.

Last edited by EuropeanPete; Aug 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm
Old Aug 17, 2019, 7:31 pm

Programs: AS; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Gold; NEXUS
That's good to know, thank you!
Old Dec 19, 2019, 6:18 pm

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Any comments on this room?

Historic Ocean Deluxe, Ocean View, Larger Room
Old Dec 22, 2019, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by Roger Lococco
Any comments on this room?

Historic Ocean Deluxe, Ocean View, Larger Room
The Historic ocean view rooms are a low floor but a nice view of the beach. Overall the historic building offers nicer finishings and a lot more character, though some of the finishings are starting to feel a bit more tired. The tower rooms have much, much better views but the finishings feel like more Hawaiian Marriott than any kind of unique charm or character.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 7:24 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
In November, I stayed 3 nights at the Royal Hawaiian. I decided to stay at the RH due to an Amex promotion that offered a $100 credit against $500 spent at a Luxury Collection Hotel. I also used a 50k free-night award (FNA) from a credit card for one night and the $300 credit from the Bonvoy Brilliant card. It had been a number of years since I last stayed here, so I was eager to see how it had changed. I reserved a basic room as I wanted to see what kind of upgrade my Platinum status would get me.

Check-In
With only one person ahead of me, check-in was quick and efficient, albeit mechanical and business-like, which I wasn't expecting from this once aristocratic hotel. Though my dealings with other staff at the front desk made it clear that this was simply that person's style and not everyone's. I was told they were upgrading me to Ocean View room in the Historic Wing, which I was happy to hear.

Room
The hallways leading to my fourth-floor room with their lushly carpeted floors and the hand-carved wooden doors created a really warm and classy effect that you would expect to see here. The room was neither large nor small, but just about right for two people except for the tight space between the bed and the sitting area with two chairs and a table. The bathroom was quite spacious with a walk-in shower. I had seen photos of other rooms with tiny bathrooms, so I was pleasantly surprised by the bathroom's size. I liked the old traditional feel of the room and the large King bed was extremely comfortable. Of course, with no lanai, one has to stand (with table and chairs in between) to see a very nice view of Diamond Head, the beach, and the hotel's luau area below. Below and to the right was the roof of the event room, which sort of marred the view. Nevertheless, this gave me an excellent seat from which to watch the evening luau's entertainment of hula dancing and the fire batton twirling warrior dance that capped the festivities, all without having to pay the exorbitantly high luau price. The room also has a 55-inch LCD TV, which was one of the largest TVs I've seen in Waikiki hotels.

My ocean view room

Service
My main contact with hotel service was at the Mai-Tai Bar and the one-day beach chair rental I had reserved. I often visit the Mai-Tai bar when in Waikiki, but it is pretty uneven in terms of service, even when it's not that busy. The waiting staff almost seems to avoid new arrivals and you really need to call them to get their attention. Given the relatively small size of the bar and the number of staff, service should be a lot better. That said, they're mostly very friendly and engaging once you get their attention.

Dining
My meals mainly consisted of breakfast at the Surf Lanai, a late afternoon meal at the Mai-Tai Bar, and some snacks and drinks at the Club Lounge. As a Bonvoy Platinum member, breakfast was free. I believe the charge for breakfast is normally around $45, which seems high for what you get. Although adequate, the buffet at the Moana Surfrider is only $37 and offers a greater variety. However, you can't beat the view and ambiance of the outdoor eating space there. The food at the Mai-Tai Bar was fairly good, I ordered a wagyu hamburger, fish and chips, and a pizza on different days and found them all good, especially when drinking a beer or mai-tai and taking in the view. It's also great to have your beach chair so close to the bar that you can take a leisurely lunch break there.

I can't think of a more convenient location than the Royal Hawaiian. Not only are you right on the beach, but you're also within short walking distance to pretty much everything that you'll need. The trees and garden around the hotel's perimeter act as a buffer zone around an oasis and help maintain the tranquility and special Old World charm of the hotel.

Pool
It's pretty well known that the RH pool is minuscule and nothing more than a wading pool. Actually, I don't mind that since wading (and not swimming) is pretty much what everyone does in the pool. If you want to swim, you can just walk to the ocean and jump in. What I like about the pool area is that it's a great place to sit in a chaise lounge and relax. The area is very pleasant with palm trees and the sound of ocean waves. You can take a nap, read a book, or surf the Web.

Spa
I decided to use part of my Bonvoy Brilliant $300 credit on a massage at the RH's spa. I arrived about 30 minutes early to shower and take a sauna, but when I got there, I was surprised at how few facilities the spa actually had. There was a sauna, but you had to turn on a timer to heat it up from room temperature, which would have taken a long time, so I didn't even bother. There wasn't even a jacuzzi. Even the relaxation area was a very busy and noisy area with few chairs and some people standing around looking for a place to sit. The outdoor treatment tents were a nice addition and the staff was competent enough, but after the massage, there was nothing to do but change and leave. There is just nothing there inviting you to stay and relax after your treatment. The only thing that I enjoyed was the delicious lemonade in a plastic bottle that was available to drink. If I were to stay there again, I would use the spa at the Moana Surfrider, which is really excellent with dry and steam saunas, jacuzzi bath and a relaxation room with beautiful views of Waikiki Beach that really invites you to stay and relax before and after your treatment. There's simply no comparison. The RH really needs to up their game if they want to be a first-class spa.

Beach
I reserved a beach chair with an umbrella for one whole day of my stay. I've heard many people complain about the high cost of beach chairs and how they think the resort fee should cover the beach chair rental, but it doesn't. The reality is that at $40.00 for the whole day, the RH's beach chair rental is actually relatively cheaper than most other hotels on the beach. A beach chair at the Moana Surfrider goes for $60.00 for the whole day (and $40.00 for a half-day) and the location of its chairs is not as nice as the RH's. That said, my view from my beach chair was totally obstructed by all the independent chair rentals that were parked in front of me, which effectively eliminated the ocean view. The independent (non-hotel) rentals go for $50.00 for the whole day. You get a better ocean view, but you don't get a table for your drinks, food, etc. So many options, what do do? Still, I enjoyed my low-cost $40.00 rental with a wireless service button caller for food and drink just steps from the Mai-Tai Bar. In the end, I think that was the best value.

Club Lounge
One of my Platinum benefits was free access to the hotel's Club Lounge. The Club is located on the ground floor of the Malani Tower wing and you need your card key to gain access if you are entering from outside the Malani Tower. All Malani Tower guests have free access to the Club and access it directly by elevator from their rooms. I heard that the Club was always crowded and it was hard to find a seat, but that was not my experience. It was never crowded and I always found a seat, in fact, many seats. It has also been called small, but to me, it was larger than expected, but it is not that large. Design and decor-wise, I found the lounge a bit dowdy, something missing, it could definitely be remodeled and improved. That said, I really liked the open-air space with the view of the pool area and palm trees outside. Still, I can't complain, it was functional and I enjoyed a nice Thai green curry with rice and salad one evening and free-flowing sparkling wine and other liquid treats. I guess it kind of fits the 60s or 70s style of Hawaii back when the Malani Tower was built.

Resort Fee
I'm not a fan of resort fees. In fact, I try to avoid them if I can. However, there are some services that you get with the resort fee that help offset it. This time, I was reasonably happy with what I got in exchange for paying this undesirable fee. First, I got a pocket wifi device that I could take with me anywhere to stay connected to the Internet. Since my mobile phone is from outside the US, I needed this so I wouldn't have to pay the high price of international roaming fees. I found the hotel wifi to be good, even from my beach chair, but sometimes the connection would disappear, so the wifi device came in handy there and when walking around town. Second, I got a good-size bag of cookies and banana bread from the onsite bakery. The other benefit I really enjoyed from the resort fee was the historical tour of the hotel. This I can't recommend highly enough. Although it's normally a 1-hour tour, our guide was so enthusiastic and into the subject matter, that it took about 2 hours. Wow, so much to know about the hotel. For one, I learned that my upgrade to an ocean view room would not have been considered an upgrade back in the early days of the hotel. Back then, guests would have desired to be upgraded to a garden view room. You'll know why after you take the tour. Our guide really knows her history and was very engaging. Another thing I learned was that the hotel appears in the Charlie Chan movie "The Black Camel" starring Warner Oland and Bela Lugosi. After learning this, I went to YouTube and found the movie and watched it. The movie was filmed in 1931, four years after the opening of the hotel, so you get to see what the hotel looked like back then. Here's a link to the movie:
Go to the 5:53 and 16:50 minute marks of the movie to see the hotel in its original glory. You'll see a lot more of the hotel if you watch the entire movie.

Overall
If you want to enjoy Waikiki Beach to the utmost, you really need to stay on the beach, and the Royal Hawaiian is about as good as it gets if you want a great location with a relaxing environment. I really enjoyed the Old World charm of the place, the time-warp that the hotel still lives in, and the relaxing oasis from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding city. That said, it's not perfect, the spa is second-rate in my view, a kind of gaping wound of the hotel, and the resort fee is an issue to many, as it keeps going up (when will it reach $50?). The Club Lounge is serviceable, but there are better at nearby Marriott hotels. Still, this is a historic hotel that oozes a unique charm and offers a nearly unbeatable beach experience.
cawhite, Toula and HaleiwaFlyer like this.

Last edited by Nagasaki Joe; Dec 24, 2019 at 12:36 am Reason: To add information.
Old Dec 28, 2019, 7:35 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
SNA

Last stayed here in 2011, we had a great time.

Looking to use an SNA at this property, do they normally clear and what are the available options?
Old Dec 29, 2019, 12:49 pm
formerly wchinchen

Programs: AA CK, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by navatwal
Last stayed here in 2011, we had a great time.

Looking to use an SNA at this property, do they normally clear and what are the available options?
Will let you know as I have an upcoming stay New Years Eve as an Ambassador Elite. I've used my SNA for a garden view suite, but hasn't cleared yet and we are less than 48 hours away from check in time.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Nagasaki Joe
Room
The hallways leading to my fourth-floor room with their lushly carpeted floors and the hand-carved wooden doors created a really warm and classy effect that you would expect to see here. The room was neither large nor small, but just about right for two people except for the tight space between the bed and the sitting area with two chairs and a table. The bathroom was quite spacious with a walk-in shower. I had seen photos of other rooms with tiny bathrooms, so I was pleasantly surprised by the bathroom's size. I liked the old traditional feel of the room and the large King bed was extremely comfortable. Of course, with no lanai, one has to stand (with table and chairs in between) to see a very nice view of Diamond Head, the beach, and the hotel's luau area below. Below and to the right was the roof of the event room, which sort of marred the view. Nevertheless, this gave me an excellent seat from which to watch the evening luau's entertainment of hula dancing and the fire batton twirling warrior dance that capped the festivities, all without having to pay the exorbitantly high luau price. The room also has a 55-inch LCD TV, which was one of the largest TVs I've seen in Waikiki hotels.

Pool
It's pretty well known that the RH pool is minuscule and nothing more than a wading pool. Actually, I don't mind that since wading (and not swimming) is pretty much what everyone does in the pool. If you want to swim, you can just walk to the ocean and jump in. What I like about the pool area is that it's a great place to sit in a chaise lounge and relax. The area is very pleasant with palm trees and the sound of ocean waves. You can take a nap, read a book, or surf the Web.

Beach
I reserved a beach chair with an umbrella for one whole day of my stay. I've heard many people complain about the high cost of beach chairs and how they think the resort fee should cover the beach chair rental, but it doesn't. The reality is that at $40.00 for the whole day, the RH's beach chair rental is actually relatively cheaper than most other hotels on the beach. A beach chair at the Moana Surfrider goes for $60.00 for the whole day (and $40.00 for a half-day) and the location of its chairs is not as nice as the RH's. That said, my view from my beach chair was totally obstructed by all the independent chair rentals that were parked in front of me, which effectively eliminated the ocean view. The independent (non-hotel) rentals go for $50.00 for the whole day. You get a better ocean view, but you don't get a table for your drinks, food, etc. So many options, what do do? Still, I enjoyed my low-cost $40.00 rental with a wireless service button caller for food and drink just steps from the Mai-Tai Bar. In the end, I think that was the best value.

Resort Fee
I'm not a fan of resort fees. In fact, I try to avoid them if I can. However, there are some services that you get with the resort fee that help offset it. This time, I was reasonably happy with what I got in exchange for paying this undesirable fee. First, I got a pocket wifi device that I could take with me anywhere to stay connected to the Internet. Since my mobile phone is from outside the US, I needed this so I wouldn't have to pay the high price of international roaming fees. I found the hotel wifi to be good, even from my beach chair, but sometimes the connection would disappear, so the wifi device came in handy there and when walking around town. Second, I got a good-size bag of cookies and banana bread from the onsite bakery. The other benefit I really enjoyed from the resort fee was the historical tour of the hotel. This I can't recommend highly enough. Although it's normally a 1-hour tour, our guide was so enthusiastic and into the subject matter, that it took about 2 hours. Wow, so much to know about the hotel. For one, I learned that my upgrade to an ocean view room would not have been considered an upgrade back in the early days of the hotel. Back then, guests would have desired to be upgraded to a garden view room. You'll know why after you take the tour. Our guide really knows her history and was very engaging. Another thing I learned was that the hotel appears in the Charlie Chan movie "The Black Camel" starring Warner Oland and Bela Lugosi. After learning this, I went to YouTube and found the movie and watched it. The movie was filmed in 1931, four years after the opening of the hotel, so you get to see what the hotel looked like back then. Here's a link to the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyo84C1G0zQ Go to the 5:53 and 16:50 minute marks of the movie to see the hotel in its original glory. You'll see a lot more of the hotel if you watch the entire movie.

Overall
If you want to enjoy Waikiki Beach to the utmost, you really need to stay on the beach, and the Royal Hawaiian is about as good as it gets if you want a great location with a relaxing environment. I really enjoyed the Old World charm of the place, the time-warp that the hotel still lives in, and the relaxing oasis from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding city. That said, it's not perfect, the spa is second-rate in my view, a kind of gaping wound of the hotel, and the resort fee is an issue to many, as it keeps going up (when will it reach $50?). The Club Lounge is serviceable, but there are better at nearby Marriott hotels. Still, this is a historic hotel that oozes a unique charm and offers a nearly unbeatable beach experience.
Not everyone has Platinum or higher status.

I'd counter this glowing review with: Rooms routinely with no view go for $400+ nightly plus resort fee. There are plenty of rooms that are small - no view, and you won't feel terribly good for what you are paying for. Even if you are elite - this hotel routinely sells out (as does much of Waikiki), so set expectations accordingly if you booked the no view room.

My biggest issue with this hotel though is the beach chair rental. This is not a hotel with a decent sized pool to lounge around and get sun - nor is the Moana Surfrider nearby. Your choices is sit in a chair in a not so good pool experience - grab towels and lay on the crowded beach - or pay, on top of your $400+ room +resort fee +taxes, another $40 to use a beach chair. I don't see that value.

As far as the Mai Tai bar goes - I like it. I order the Scratch Mai Tai not on the menu - and the Mai Tai's now run $15, pretty much the highest in Waikiki. They are certainly much better than Duke's next door. Food, it is not worth $22 for the burger or $19 for a so so cheese pizza - the bar food next door at Duke's or Hula Grill is much better. Last time I got Ahi Tuna at the Mai Tai is was previously frozen, I had to send it back.
Old Dec 29, 2019, 10:57 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by HNLbasedFlyer
Not everyone has Platinum or higher status.

I'd counter this glowing review with: Rooms routinely with no view go for $400+ nightly plus resort fee. There are plenty of rooms that are small - no view, and you won't feel terribly good for what you are paying for. Even if you are elite - this hotel routinely sells out (as does much of Waikiki), so set expectations accordingly if you booked the no view room.

My biggest issue with this hotel though is the beach chair rental. This is not a hotel with a decent sized pool to lounge around and get sun - nor is the Moana Surfrider nearby. Your choices is sit in a chair in a not so good pool experience - grab towels and lay on the crowded beach - or pay, on top of your $400+ room +resort fee +taxes,another $40 to use a beach chair. I don't see that value.

As far as the Mai Tai bar goes - I like it. I order the Scratch Mai Tai not on the menu - and the Mai Tai's now run $15, pretty much the highest in Waikiki. They are certainly much better than Duke's next door. Food, it is not worth $22 for the burger or $19 for a so so cheese pizza - the bar food next door at Duke's or Hula Grill is much better. Last time I got Ahi Tuna at the Mai Tai is was previously frozen, I had to send it back.
Your point on the high cost of rooms is a very good one, but since I was staying on an FNA and a discount promotion, not to mention the $300 Bonvoy Briilian card credit (which, of course, comes out of my pocket), that was not my focus. I agree with your point though, so I would think twice about a fully paid stay here. My biggest complaint would be that the quality of room that you get for $400 is not that great, but neither is it at other Marriott hotels on the Beach. Regarding the pool size, I'm not sure why pool size on the Beach is that important, none of them are terribly large anyway, though the RH's has to be the smallest. I only see people wading in them, rarely swimming, even in larger pools. I don't think a larger pool would be used much more differently (other than acting as magnets for attracting children to play in, like at the Sheraton next door), seeing as that the ocean is so close by. With space at a premium, very large pools are pretty much out of the question. They mainly seem to function as a center around which to lounge in a beach chair and take a quick dip in the water, not to swim laps in. I think the RH's pool area serves quite well for lounging purposes, and you can choose to take a dip in the pool or the ocean.

I understand why people complain about paying for a beach chair when they also have to pay a resort fee, but that is the reality at every hotel on the beach that I know of, so given that reality, the RC's chairs are the cheapest and you get waiter/waitress access at the push of a button. The other alternative would be to stay at a cheaper hotel on the beach to lower your total cost. Also, the price of a Mai Tai is about the same at the Beach Bar at the MS and at other prime hotels on the beach, but not all. Hilton Hawaiian Village has cheaper drinks, as well as a happy hour (at least they used to). In the end, your best is to stay on reward points at a hotel that doesn't charge a resort fee, if you're into the points game. If you want to pay and are on a budget, I'm not sure what the best value is for paid stays at hotels right on Waikiki Beach, since I haven't stayed in them all.

Last edited by Nagasaki Joe; Dec 29, 2019 at 11:00 pm Reason: To delete text.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.