Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Old Nov 30, 2019, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email: [email protected]
Concierge email: [email protected]

As of June 2022 :

Chambers Club opening hours:
Opens at 7am until 10pm
Clubs Breakfast : Weekdays : 7am-11am, Weekends: 7am-12pm
Clubs Pre-Dinner Snacks : Daily : 5:30pm-7:30pm Hot snacks, Cold snacks, and dessert buffet including complimentary house spirits.

As a part of Club experience you may bring one additional guest to the club with you and any additional will be subject to Club access fee of 80 per person.
Print Wikipost

Renaissance St. Pancras, London, UK [Master Thread]

Old May 23, 2019, 9:08 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA: EXP, 1MM Marriott: Ambassador, LTT
Just completed another 5 night stay there. Titanium and above staying in the Barlow wing have access to the Chambers Club.
Old May 23, 2019, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by BillBurn
Just completed another 5 night stay there. Titanium and above staying in the Barlow wing have access to the Chambers Club.
Thanks for a quick reply. Follow up, can titaniums still choose to have breakfast in the booking club?
Old May 23, 2019, 9:14 pm

Yes, you have the option of the Chambers Club or the Booking Office (which is right outside the club). I keep meaning to have breakfast there but in 20+ nights never have!
Old May 23, 2019, 10:02 pm

Programs: United 1P
For a Titanium member with young kids, what is the option of having lounge access? I know the Chambers Club does not allow anyone younger than 12.
Old May 23, 2019, 10:06 pm

You can have breakfast with the children in the Booking Office, but the children won't be allowed in the club for breakfast or any of the other services.
kgkg likes this.
Old May 23, 2019, 10:16 pm

You can have breakfast with the children in the Booking Office, but the children won't be allowed in the club for breakfast or any of the other services.
Thanks! Does the booking office offer other services such as nightly snacks?

For family with kids, is it better to stay at the Great Northern since its lounges may be more child friendly?
Old May 24, 2019, 1:48 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kgkg
Thanks! Does the booking office offer other services such as nightly snacks?

For family with kids, is it better to stay at the Great Northern since its lounges may be more child friendly?
The Booking Office is the hotel's restaurant so any options at night would not be complimentary. The Great Northern has no lounge, but you can choose breakfast as one of the welcome amenities.
stc and kgkg like this.
Old May 24, 2019, 3:22 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy LT Plat Elite, BA Gold
Yes, you have the option of the Chambers Club or the Booking Office (which is right outside the club). I keep meaning to have breakfast there but in 20+ nights never have!
Breakfast in the Booking Office is a different experience but equally enjoyable. I like ordering off the menu and not having to choose from the buffet.
For a multi night stay I'd recommend trying both options just for a little variety.
kgkg likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by acjflyer
The Booking Office is the hotel's restaurant so any options at night would not be complimentary. The Great Northern has no lounge, but you can choose breakfast as one of the welcome amenities.
Originally Posted by catsassy
Breakfast in the Booking Office is a different experience but equally enjoyable. I like ordering off the menu and not having to choose from the buffet.
For a multi night stay I'd recommend trying both options just for a little variety.
Thank you, acjflyer and catsassy. Is it allowed that one adult in the party takes the kids to the Booking Office for breakfast while the other adult go to the Chambers Club for breakfast and afternoon and night snacks?
Old May 24, 2019, 3:27 pm

Thank you, acjflyer and catsassy. Is it allowed that one adult in the party takes the kids to the Booking Office for breakfast while the other adult go to the Chambers Club for breakfast and afternoon and night snacks?
I don't see why not. The door to the Chambers Club is right off of the Booking Office and no one checks card keys/credentials in the Chambers Club so if you key gets you in you should be fine splitting up.
kgkg likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 4:05 pm

For a Titanium member with young kids, what is the option of having lounge access? I know the Chambers Club does not allow anyone younger than 12.
kgkg,

I was just going through my receipts from my trip and I found the welcome letter for the Chambers Club. Most importantly I noticed that it only says that children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. I could swear that children under 12 used to be banned outright, but this letter says they are allowed with an adult but can be asked to leave if they are making a scene. That said, this letter was for a guest with a room in the Chambers wing so you may want to call and confirm that this same policy applies to elites staying the Barlow Wing that have access and children.

Just wanted to post as this means I gave you incorrect information in the prior post!
kgkg likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 4:07 pm

I don't see why not. The door to the Chambers Club is right off of the Booking Office and no one checks card keys/credentials in the Chambers Club so if you key gets you in you should be fine splitting up.
Thanks, Bill. Do you mean there is no one at the entrance of the Chambers Club to check the number of guests that we can bring in?
Old May 24, 2019, 4:23 pm

Thanks, Bill. Do you mean there is no one at the entrance of the Chambers Club to check the number of guests that we can bring in?
If you enter from the Booking Office (which you would if you are coming from the Barlow Wing) there is a desk in the hallway buy in my experience the desk is typically unmanned and the few times I have seen someone there (usually at a slow time) they didn't ask me for key or check my room number. Now I am typically by myself so they may stop a group of people, but I've personally never seen them stop someone as I think they rely on the fact that you need a card key to enter. If it's just you, your spouse and a couple kids I'd be surprised if they said anything other than "hello"
kgkg likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 4:29 pm
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
If you enter from the Booking Office (which you would if you are coming from the Barlow Wing) there is a desk in the hallway buy in my experience the desk is typically unmanned and the few times I have seen someone there (usually at a slow time) they didn't ask me for key or check my room number. Now I am typically by myself so they may stop a group of people, but I've personally never seen them stop someone as I think they rely on the fact that you need a card key to enter. If it's just you, your spouse and a couple kids I'd be surprised if they said anything other than "hello"
You can also enter the Chambers Club via stairs down from the Chambers Wing first floor (second floor in US parlance) which I believe any guest to get to by taking the fitness center elevators up one floor. (This bypasses the desk.)
kgkg likes this.

Last edited by stc; May 24, 2019 at 10:12 pm
Old May 24, 2019, 6:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Freeflow booze from 3pm to 10pm! That's my only takeaway from the welcome letter.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.