Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Zagreb, Croatia

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Zagreb, Croatia

Old Dec 27, 2022, 3:48 pm
  #121  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MUC/RJK
Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Posts: 1,397
Originally Posted by flying_geek
Need to get two more nights in this year and looking at going to Zagreb - any thoughts on Westin vs Sheraton - Breakfast and location - lounge optional - happy to use breakfast amenity
It is all quite literally mentioned in this thread, you just need to read it :P

No lounge available at either.
hdogan is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2022, 4:23 pm
  #122  
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: GEG
Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Posts: 2,405
Originally Posted by hdogan
It is all quite literally mentioned in this thread, you just need to read it :P
The OP's original question was a standalone new thread that was moved into a then-renamed master thread that covered Bonvoy-family hotels in Zagreb. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the MOVED notification.
dgreen12 is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2022, 4:51 pm
  #123  
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MUC/RJK
Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Posts: 1,397
Originally Posted by dgreen12
The OP's original question was a standalone new thread that was moved into a then-renamed master thread that covered Bonvoy-family hotels in Zagreb. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the MOVED notification.
My apologies for snarkiness The move notification is for some reason not showing, so I assumed the worst. Hope the thread answers OPs concerns.
dgreen12 likes this.
hdogan is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2022, 7:46 pm
  #124  
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,103
Originally Posted by hdogan
My apologies for snarkiness The move notification is for some reason not showing, so I assumed the worst. Hope the thread answers OPs concerns.
Youd only see the Moved flag if you looked at the forum thread list. If youre coming here directly from your subscribed-threads list, you wont see it, as its not a flag on the post itself.
beltway is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2022, 7:53 pm
  #125  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: TOA
Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Posts: 20,061
Originally Posted by dgreen12
The OP's original question was a standalone new thread that was moved into a then-renamed master thread that covered Bonvoy-family hotels in Zagreb. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the MOVED notification.
Originally Posted by hdogan
My apologies for snarkiness The move notification is for some reason not showing, so I assumed the worst. Hope the thread answers OPs concerns.
Originally Posted by beltway
Youd only see the Moved flag if you looked at the forum thread list. If youre coming here directly from your subscribed-threads list, you wont see it, as its not a flag on the post itself.

​​​​​​​
David
hdogan likes this.
DELee is offline  
Old Dec 28, 2022, 3:51 pm
  #126  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MIA, VIE and DPS
Programs: DL Plat 1MM, AA EXP 3MM, SQ Krisflyer Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LTT, HH Gold
Posts: 1,121
I did search for Zagreb and only found the overall lounge thread where I couldn't find anything. I was lazy - but not that lazy
flying_geek is offline  
Old Feb 11, 2024, 1:42 pm
  #127  
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: YOW
Programs: Aeroplan 35K
Posts: 30
Sheraton Zagreb
RENOVATED - DO NOT READ REVIEWS BEFORE FALL 2023.
The upper level suites are currently being renovated.
The club lounge was built in December 2023.
Gym and wellness centre expanded.
Elite benefits recognized. Breakfast was great, and the staff were all amazing.
The only negatives I have are the old carpet scent that permeates the hotel + the lack of Chromecasts/Smart TVs in the hotel rooms.
Will definitely come back, and bring my Chromecast!
ronjames is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.