FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Zagreb, Croatia (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/723598-marriott-bonvoy-hotels-zagreb-croatia.html)

hdogan Dec 27, 2022 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by flying_geek (Post 34868431)
Need to get two more nights in this year and looking at going to Zagreb - any thoughts on Westin vs Sheraton - Breakfast and location - lounge optional - happy to use breakfast amenity

It is all quite literally mentioned in this thread, you just need to read it :P

No lounge available at either.

dgreen12 Dec 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by hdogan (Post 34868864)
It is all quite literally mentioned in this thread, you just need to read it :P

The OP's original question was a standalone new thread that was moved into a then-renamed master thread that covered Bonvoy-family hotels in Zagreb. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the MOVED notification.

hdogan Dec 27, 2022 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by dgreen12 (Post 34868976)
The OP's original question was a standalone new thread that was moved into a then-renamed master thread that covered Bonvoy-family hotels in Zagreb. If you scroll down a bit you'll see the MOVED notification.

My apologies for snarkiness :) The move notification is for some reason not showing, so I assumed the worst. :) Hope the thread answers OPs concerns.

beltway Dec 27, 2022 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by hdogan (Post 34869057)
My apologies for snarkiness :) The move notification is for some reason not showing, so I assumed the worst. :) Hope the thread answers OPs concerns.

You’d only see the “Moved” flag if you looked at the forum thread list. If you’re coming here directly from your subscribed-threads list, you won’t see it, as it’s not a flag on the post itself.

DELee Dec 27, 2022 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by dgreen12 (Post 34868976)

Originally Posted by hdogan (Post 34869057)

Originally Posted by beltway (Post 34869435)
You’d only see the “Moved” flag if you looked at the forum thread list. If you’re coming here directly from your subscribed-threads list, you won’t see it, as it’s not a flag on the post itself.

David

flying_geek Dec 28, 2022 2:51 pm

I did search for Zagreb and only found the overall lounge thread where I couldn't find anything. I was lazy - but not that lazy

ronjames Feb 11, 2024 12:42 pm

Sheraton Zagreb
RENOVATED - DO NOT READ REVIEWS BEFORE FALL 2023.
The upper level suites are currently being renovated.
The club lounge was built in December 2023.
Gym and wellness centre expanded.
Elite benefits recognized. Breakfast was great, and the staff were all amazing.
The only negatives I have are the old carpet scent that permeates the hotel + the lack of Chromecasts/Smart TVs in the hotel rooms.
Will definitely come back, and bring my Chromecast!