Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 8, 2015, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Concierge Email: [email protected]

Property Email: [email protected]

SPG INSTANT AWARDS

SPG Participation Policy

There are no standard rooms at this resort; therefore, Starpoint Award reservations must be booked at a higher Starpoint rate through your local customer contact center. Also, since all accommodations are either suites or villas, upgrades for Starwood Preferred Guest members do not apply.

Non-Smoking Policy

The resort is committed to providing guests and associates with an enhanced quality of air and environment by providing 100% non-smoking guest rooms, suites, and villas. Violations of this policy will incur a 250 USD penalty. Designated smoking areas are available in public areas.

Seclusion Day Information: March 9, 2016

Nyepi, known as the “Day of Silence,” marks the celebration of the Balinese New Year in the Hindu Lunar calendar. A spectacular procedure of ceremonies, parades of great bamboo monsters, and fireworks occur on the Eve of Nyepi, followed by a day of total silence and seclusion. The community strongly believes that if the island is silent and dark, the bad spirits will leave and the new year will start in peace. During Nyepi, from 6am until 6am the next day, the island stops. Nobody is allowed in the streets, use of electricity is restricted, and the international airport is closed.

In 2016, Nyepi will fall on Wednesday, March 9. Please note that check-in and checkout will not be possible on Nyepi Day, and Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) will be closed. Some of the resort facilities will operate as usual; however, there will be no transportation services to and from the resort, and televisions will not be available. Lights will be dimmed inside and there will be no outdoor lighting. Our pools and garden areas will still be accessible except for the beach. Only indoor seating will be available at Boneka Restaurant. Gourmand Deli will close at 8pm. King Cole Bar will remain closed.

We kindly invite you to respect this sacred day and observe these restrictions. Normal activity in Bali will resume at 6am on Thursday, March 10.

Print Wikipost

St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:08 pm

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by Bfhause
Dumb question but when booking legacy SPG properties, you must have the full points balance at the time of booking, correct? It's only legacy Marriott properties that only require the full points amount like 10 days prior to arrival?
Correct, no points advance for spg properties for now.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 7:21 pm

Does anyone know if we can apply SNAs at the St Regis Bali? If so, what are the room choices?
Old Sep 10, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: SPG 100 Ambassador, LH M&M Senator, Skywards Silver
As of July 2018 it was possible to apply SNA to upgrade from standard suite to pool one.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Can anyone please help me with email contact for the hotel? Seems impossible to find that information on the Marriott site or app. I would like to contact the hotel to align my airport transfer. I would prefer not to call from Europe if there is another way.

Thanks in advance,

FC
Old Sep 11, 2018, 2:48 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by fairchecker
Can anyone please help me with email contact for the hotel? Seems impossible to find that information on the Marriott site or app. I would like to contact the hotel to align my airport transfer. I would prefer not to call from Europe if there is another way.

Thanks in advance,

FC
Will PM you.
fairchecker likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 3:42 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), WoH Globalist, UA Gold, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by porkie
As of July 2018 it was possible to apply SNA to upgrade from standard suite to pool one.
What's the process of applying SNA? Was able to book a St Regis Suite and would prefer to leverage SNA to get a room with a pool.
Old Sep 14, 2018, 1:31 am
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by reymal
What's the process of applying SNA? Was able to book a St Regis Suite and would prefer to leverage SNA to get a room with a pool.
Just checked into the resort. Cash Stay basic room, no upgrade as plat.
I guess you really need to use those SNAs here.

From the regular suite room on the 3rd floor we can look down into the pool suites, therefore pool suites dont have much privacy, and from what I know its just a small jacuzzi / dipping pool.

Was told no plat discount at kayuputi even though i have email confirmation that there is. Only not for the celebratory degustation. Not sure how it was pre-merger. Can anyone enlighten ?

So far quite outstanding
Old Sep 14, 2018, 2:36 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA LTG/GFL, Honors Diamond, Accor Platinum, Bonvoy Silver
Originally Posted by jedicat666
...Was told no plat discount at kayuputi even though i have email confirmation that there is. Only not for the celebratory degustation. Not sure how it was pre-merger. Can anyone enlighten ?...
Definitely there was an SPG cravings discount earlier in the year for the a la carte. I didn't have the tasting menu though - too full from lobster omelettes et al, at breakfast.
Yanhui Leung likes this.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 2:32 am
IHG 5+ Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold
Looking for stand villa booking advise for a future stay.
From what I can gather so far from the staff and this thread my options are :

1. 50,250 points per night from StR Suite -> Strand Villa
2. Str Suite + SNA to Pool Suite + Cash upsell to Stand Villa

Obviously BRG and certain cashbacks can be applied to both these options to further pull down the costs.
Any insight appreciated.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 7:16 pm

I’m guessing they got rid of their complimentary airport transfer? The rate just says “airport transfer” so I don’t know if that means it’s included or just available. Here’s what the site says:

Old Sep 20, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: AS 75K Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, National EE
Originally Posted by jedicat666
Looking for stand villa booking advise for a future stay.
From what I can gather so far from the staff and this thread my options are :

1. 50,250 points per night from StR Suite -> Strand Villa
2. Str Suite + SNA to Pool Suite + Cash upsell to Stand Villa

Obviously BRG and certain cashbacks can be applied to both these options to further pull down the costs.
Any insight appreciated.
Strand Villa from St Regis Pool Suite was offered for USD 525++ per night earlier this month. I booked the Suite using points and upgraded to Pool Suite using SNA.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: AS 75K Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LT Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, National EE
Originally Posted by longtimereader firstimeposter
I’m guessing they got rid of their complimentary airport transfer? The rate just says “airport transfer” so I don’t know if that means it’s included or just available. Here’s what the site says:

Still included as of early September 2018. Organized by contact [email protected]
3rdworldresident likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2018, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by husky96821
Does anyone know if we can apply SNAs at the St Regis Bali? If so, what are the room choices?
Yes, St Regis Pool Suite is the upgrade pool for SNA's.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 9:00 am

Programs: HH Dia;SPG Plat;Marriott Plat;GHA Black
Just checked in today.

they will wait for you outside the plane door if you arrange airport transfer. Then they will take you to a special lane for the immigration if needed. After that you wait at the lounge while they fetch your luggage.

an excellent service.

im on prepaid cash rate, upgraded from normal suite to orchid suite after enquiring about the tea time (not free for SPG plat)

so far everything is great, cant wait to see the breakfast tomorrow
Old Oct 18, 2018, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by sandyph
Just checked in today.

they will wait for you outside the plane door if you arrange airport transfer. Then they will take you to a special lane for the immigration if needed. After that you wait at the lounge while they fetch your luggage.

an excellent service.

im on prepaid cash rate, upgraded from normal suite to orchid suite after enquiring about the tea time (not free for SPG plat)

so far everything is great, cant wait to see the breakfast tomorrow
Thanks for the update. Just to confirm, the airport transfer was free?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.