Rennissance Dallas Richardson

Old Mar 5, 14, 8:56 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards: Gold; Hyatt: Diamond
There are no parking signs all over the place in the apartment building on the first level, unless apartment guest or retail. There's some street parking.
Old Sep 28, 17, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott LTPP Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Has anyone stayed here recently? Any feedback would be appreciated. TIA
Old Sep 29, 17, 8:26 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I've stayed here maybe three or four times over the last year, all one-night stays. It's nice, perfectly in line with my expectations for a Renaissance property, and is very consistent. The lounge is on the smaller side and is a bit crowded in the mornings, but has everything you would expect.

It's literally right next to the light rail station, which is a huge plus if you're into that.
Old Oct 2, 17, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP/CK, SPG LT Platinum(RIP), Marriott LTPP Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Going to spend a week mid month, so glad to hear that things are as expected.

-P
Old Jul 25, 18, 8:00 am

I'm staying here now. Last night I checked in at the same time as a coworker. When I was thanked for being a gold member, my coworker snarkily asked, "Oh right, you're fancy. Did you get an upgrade?" I said no and then the desk agent said "But you did. You're in a newly renovated room."

It looks like 7 of 12 floors have the newly renovated rooms (with the 4th floor closed for renovation work at the moment). I don't really consider that an upgrade if it's what more than half of the guests get, but the room is quite nice.

Last edited by venomtrilogy; Jul 25, 18 at 8:06 am