Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2014, 2:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Was googling transport options from Prague airport to Marriott & this document cropped up. It was actually created by the Prague Boscolo but applies to either. Plus, in addition, it has a lot of helpful info on the metro, trains, buses, etc. So thought I'd post in this thread in hopes others will find it useful.

http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsite...sportation.pdf

Cheers.
Old May 13, 2014, 3:05 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Was googling transport options from Prague airport to Marriott & this document cropped up. It was actually created by the Prague Boscolo but applies to either. Plus, in addition, it has a lot of helpful info on the metro, trains, buses, etc. So thought I'd post in this thread in hopes others will find it useful.

Cheers.
Thanks - will be in Prague in a couple of months' time, and this is a huge help!
Old May 13, 2014, 3:28 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock

Cheers.
I have used the option d in that document several times. Very good value but I have actually both times left at penultimate stop but the last one might be just about as good if going to Boscolo, penultimate definitely closer if going to Marriott.

I must have been lucky though because that document says that bus is running in 30 minute intervals and both times the bus has come after just a couple of minutes of waiting.

Heading back to airport I have always asked the hotel to call a taxi. The reason I haven't taken taxi from airport is all the horror stories I have heard about their double or triple prices. Some of these I heard from Boscolo bellboy and he also said cab drivers they call are honest and they have been on my trips, too.
Old May 20, 2014, 9:49 am

JamesEaston posted this in the exec lounge sticky. Since it provides a bit more info than what I need for the exec lounge sticky I thought I'd post it here. Thanks to JE for providing the info:

Prague Marriott – Massive two (or maybe three) story lounge but not staffed except during food hours. Breakfast selection is dreadfully small (and pretty dreadful). Dinner selection is very small (and dreadful) as well but with local beer, wine and premium alcohol.

Sharon's note - it's been a while since I've stayed there but when I was there they actually had a decent breakfast in the lounge. Can't remember evening offerings.

Cheers.
Old Jun 27, 2014, 8:45 pm
formerly FamilyFlyers

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons Preferred Partner, Select Hotels, The Travel Collection, American Express PWP
Marriott Gold staying in 2 rooms for 2 nights on reward stay before we begin guided tour. (2 Adults, 2 Kids) Will we be given breakfast buffet in addition to concierge lounge access? Upgrade to club floor? Thanks for any insights and we will post back with our experience.
Old Jun 28, 2014, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by familyflyers
Marriott Gold staying in 2 rooms for 2 nights on reward stay before we begin guided tour. (2 Adults, 2 Kids) Will we be given breakfast buffet in addition to concierge lounge access? Upgrade to club floor? Thanks for any insights and we will post back with our experience.
It's been a couple of years since I've stayed there, but the brekkie will be in the exec lounge & not the restaurant. You should get an upgrade to club floor but that depends on how many PP/P/G have checked in before you. The key is having lounge access, regardless of floor. Whether they extend the Gold benefits to both rooms I have no idea.

Cheers.
Old Jun 28, 2014, 10:06 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by familyflyers
I've done two points stays at the FS, with two rooms both times, as a Plat. Both times both rooms were given CL access. The breakfast in the lounge is more extensive than most CL breakfasts. It's a nice, comfortable CL. No certs were given to eat in the restaurant. The first time both rooms were on the CL level. The second time the rooms were not on the CL level. There really wasn't much difference between the rooms on or not on the CL level.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, AA Executive Platinum, United Silver
Hi Everyone,

I am traveling to Prague on business for an extended period of time, multiple 3+ weeks trips. Wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation or opinions about the Boscolo Autograph collection vs. Marriott Prague. I am not sure if this makes a difference in the recommendation but I am a Marriott Plat member.

Thanks!
Old Mar 20, 2015, 5:05 am

Hey All,
I stayed at the Prague Marriott in Jan 2015, it's an excellent location and I walked everywhere in Prague. The Lounge is very good and I found the breakfast and evening food to be very good along with the drinks on offer and service.
I did however come 5 mins after they stopped food and there was nothing they could do for me, seems they clear the food quick smart.
Staff were good and if I ever go back to Prague I would stay here again.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by blzfan
I am traveling to Prague on business for an extended period of time, multiple 3+ weeks trips. Wanted to see if anyone had a recommendation or opinions about the Boscolo Autograph collection vs. Marriott Prague. I am not sure if this makes a difference in the recommendation but I am a Marriott Plat member.
One of the only times staying at a "non full service" hotel was a month at the Prague Executive Apartments. It turned out to be a waste because always ended up eating out every meal. Never used the kitchen once so greatly missed all the "full service" aspects.

If you're going to be there for long periods of time, and are going to want to cook, that would be a good option.

Otherwise between the Autograph and the Marriott, I'd suggest the Marriott. Both for location and the lounge benefit as platinum, free drinks at night being the highlight of that . You'll be upgraded your first stay to the executive floor, then your future stays you'll likely be upgraded to a suite there. The staff is excellent, warm and welcoming.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 8:16 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, AA Executive Platinum, United Silver
Thanks so much to both Sydneyboi and JamesEaston for the feedback, I will be going with the Marriott.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 8:00 pm

august 2015 stay at the courtyard flora.

about $60 USD.

not old town, but very convenient to subway and across the street from a mall that has several restaurants and a grocery and drug store.

if you prefer away from the center, this is a good property.

if you've been to the prague, you've seen the crowds and that is why you may prefer away from the city center.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 9:46 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
Suggestion for transportation between PRG airport and the Prague Marriott:

http://www.cedaz.cz/public-shuttle-b...gue-centre.php

The stop is directly across the street from the Marriott and it's not too expensive.
Old Apr 13, 2016, 2:35 pm

Programs: DL DM / 2MM - Marriott Ambassador
Headed to Prague in a few weeks. Staying 2 nights at the Boscolo then 1 night at the FS on my return trip. Looking forward to both!
Old Apr 13, 2016, 7:03 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Life Plat
Originally Posted by lucycan
Headed to Prague in a few weeks. Staying 2 nights at the Boscolo then 1 night at the FS on my return trip. Looking forward to both!
Cool! If you can, it would be great to see a fresh trip report on the two properties. I just booked a stay there in the fall at the FS (my first time in Prague) -- always nice to hear the latest and if perhaps I should switch to the Boscolo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.