Changing rate code on exiting res??

Old Apr 27, 2019, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Changing rate code on exiting res??

Hi guys
Have a booking made under MMF and would like to change the rate code to a standard code thats eligible to earn points and stay credits. The hotel is totally booked and I cant book a new stay. Who can I talk to that would be able to override the booking and book it as a standard rate ?

thank you
Old Apr 27, 2019, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
The sales manager at the property could do this. Telling him/her you're ready to pay a higher rate ought to do it.
Old Apr 27, 2019, 10:57 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
The sales manager at the property could do this. Telling him/her you're ready to pay a higher rate ought to do it.
Agree. The FDC could do it as well, if sales manager isn't there. Just tell them you want to change to regular rate. However, you should probably ask what regular rate is, as it might be significantly higher if the property is sold out.

Cheers.
Antarius likes this.
Old Apr 28, 2019, 5:54 am
Original Poster

Thanks guys.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.