Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Harrisburg [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Harrisburg [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2010, 8:35 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Originally Posted by etsmyers
as a local, 2 options. The Hilton downtown is GREAT. The lounge is small, but open 7 days. The dining options are very good. The other option is the FS sheraton. It is close to the airport. There is not much to do in the neighborhood, but all in all, a very nice property!
Thanks etsmyers. I appreciate the info. I went to law school in Carlisle a couple of years ago and am heading up on May 28th to show my wife Carlisle and Harrisburg before continuing on to Niagara Falls in the morning of the 29th.

For some reason as of two nights ago the Sheraton was coming up much more expensive than the Hilton and I am Gold with both chains, so it looks like I'll be staying at the Hilton.

Thanks all.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 7:16 pm

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
Property Leaving Starwood

This property is leaving SPG on Feb 6.
Checking SPG hotels in the area and noticed nothing available at this location, so I clicked on the site for more details and saw the announcement.
FYI.
Old Dec 9, 2010, 8:14 pm

Programs: United GS, Fairmont Platinum,SPG LTPlat, Hilton Diamond, MarriottGold..like the rest of the world
Originally Posted by choptliva
Good riddance.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 4:47 pm

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
While I am not a fan, and have stayed only once, and never again. Is there not an Aloft opening in downtown very soon?
Old Dec 10, 2010, 5:34 pm
Original Member

Programs: SPG/Marriott Lifetime Gold, Amtrak Guest Rewards, UA Silver
Originally Posted by choptliva
Ouch. That was my place of choice for a mattress run if I needed it. Less than ten minutes away from home. The Sheraton Harrisburg is usually too expensive and the Four Points Chambersburg, while cheaper, was out of my way (I live in Harrisburg, work in Carlisle).

Originally Posted by etsmyers
Is there not an Aloft opening in downtown very soon?
That hasn't been mentioned for Harrisburg in the Starwood reservation hotel lists online for a while. I assume that it was dropped when the economy went bad.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 5:18 pm
Original Member

Programs: SPG/Marriott Lifetime Gold, Amtrak Guest Rewards, UA Silver
I happened to be at this property recently; I asked about them leaving Starwood and the clerk at the desk said that the hotel was becoming a Best Western Premier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.