Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

How can I find email address of a particular Marriott hotel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2006, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I have this $100 Marriott Cheque from last year and is good thru Dec 31, 06.

I would like to use this for dining at Vancouver Airport Marriott. I would want to email the hotel to make sure they would accept it because at the back of the cheque it said only the hotel itself can verify whether the concessions in the hotel are operated by the hotel (thus would accept the cheque).

I tried that [email protected] method and the mail bounced back.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 4:56 pm

Programs: Sadly no longer platinum with anyone. Plain old Delta Skymiles member and Marriott Rewards member
Originally Posted by Happy
I have this $100 Marriott Cheque from last year and is good thru Dec 31, 06.

I would like to use this for dining at Vancouver Airport Marriott. I would want to email the hotel to make sure they would accept it because at the back of the cheque it said only the hotel itself can verify whether the concessions in the hotel are operated by the hotel (thus would accept the cheque).

I tried that [email protected] method and the mail bounced back.
sometimes for things like this, its best to just call them, or fax them in asking for an email response.
Old Aug 4, 2006, 10:29 pm

Programs: Marriott PlatPremier, US Air Chairmans, United Prem Exec
Yup, I'd give them a call too if it were me. If you have status with Marriott then ask to speak with the manager. They always bend over backwards for me and it's much more personal than an email.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 6:35 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Call reservations and ask for the hotel's email address. Just did that for Hong Kong JW <[email protected]> and Bangkok Marriott Resort <[email protected]> and it work very well and only took a quick call. I found that while the format for email addresses works sometimes, by and large it does not work for international locations. If you reside in the US, then for US locations just call the hotel unless you are still one of those that still has to pay for domestic long distance.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

MR desk sent back an email said they talked to a hotel associate and the answer is Yes. On another email they gave me 2 individuals' email addresses for me to contact them. So I just sent them emails. We will see.

The address formats are different from the regular formats posted on this forum fwiw.

If I dont receive an email response, I just call them when we are in Vancouver. We are leaving for a Pacific NW trip on 11th and would arrive Vancouver by 16th. We would be there for 6 days so plenty of time to find an anwser by then. It would be good that we can take our relatives there for lunch and use this thing. I would like to use this thing on this trip as we only have another land trip in Sept (to Europe) and no more land trip for the rest of year (doing a cruise in December).

Last edited by Happy; Aug 7, 2006 at 12:39 pm
Old Aug 7, 2006, 1:12 am

Programs: AA Plat; HH Gold; Marriott Silver; UCLA Fan
Just go to the Marriott web site and follow the yellow brick road to your chosen hotel. Everything you want to know about that hotel will appear before your eyes.
Markagh likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 9:14 am

Programs: MR LTT, BA Gold, AA LTP, UA Silver
Originally Posted by srk123
Just go to the Marriott web site and follow the yellow brick road to your chosen hotel. Everything you want to know about that hotel will appear before your eyes.
Wrong, everything you want to know will NOT appear before your eyes. Prices and details for booking hotel airport limos. Courtesy car services, details and radius where service is provide if such service exists. Spa prices, in my case specifically for the Bangkok and Sydney Harbour Marriotts. Cost for High Speed Internet Access at many hotels. Tour info from hotel concierge. These are just a few of the things that are not generally provided on hotel info pages at Marriott.com.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by srk123
You dont know HOW WRONG YOU ARE. Glad someone already pointed this out to you. Obviously you have never tried to find some info you need from a specific Marriott. You would not even be able to find a general email address for any particular hotel. To that I would say it is stupid. Each individual hotel can take its sweet time to read the emails but at least it can let customers send in enquiries etc. To illustrate, InterContinental Hotels Group has email address of each hotel listed on hotel's own page. I did get an answer regarding extended parking charges from Crown Plaza at ATL.

Last edited by Happy; Aug 7, 2006 at 12:43 pm
Old Aug 15, 2006, 10:10 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Paper version of 2006 Travel Directory - Marriott

I found some properties listed in this directory have email addresses, most don't. I use it primarily to find email addr for international properties (most of them do have email addr). For domestic and Canada, I pick up a phone and call toll free.
So during your next stay at a Marriott, pick up a copy.
It is kind of strange that Marriott chooses to list some email addresses in a paper directory, but not online.
Old Nov 16, 2006, 4:19 pm

Renaissance HK?

Originally Posted by allset2travel
I found some properties listed in this directory have email addresses, most don't. I use it primarily to find email addr for international properties (most of them do have email addr). For domestic and Canada, I pick up a phone and call toll free.
So during your next stay at a Marriott, pick up a copy.
It is kind of strange that Marriott chooses to list some email addresses in a paper directory, but not online.
By any chance anyone know the email address for the two Renaissance hotels in Hong Kong? Thanks.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 10:56 am

Is there a way to find the hotel email address on the Marriott website? I checked and all the website provides is phone # and fax -- which can get annoying when trying to contact an international hotel.
Old Sep 1, 2017, 11:29 am

Originally Posted by myko85
Is there a way to find the hotel email address on the Marriott website? I checked and all the website provides is phone # and fax -- which can get annoying when trying to contact an international hotel.
Some hotels purposely hide emails. I ones I worked for certainly did. This is to avoid guests thinking they can email to make, change, or cancel reservations via email.

If you need to communicate with a hotel in writing and they do not publish an email address of the website, use the Contact Us page.

https://www.marriott.com/marriott/contact.mi

Select the "Hotel information - services, amenities" topic and enter "Please forward to hotel" or similar as the first line in the Comments box. The message will be transmitted to the hotel via Marriott's internal system.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 2:50 pm

Euro properties direct email

Anyone happen to have direct email addresses to the following properties, or a way to find out?

AC Innsbruck
Sheraton Nuremberg
Berlin Marriott

thanks
Old Sep 5, 2018, 5:42 pm

Any help?
Old Sep 5, 2018, 11:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Have you googled?

Marriott hotels are typically contactable under

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.