Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Grand Krakow, Poland [Master Thread]

Sheraton Grand Krakow, Poland [Master Thread]

Old Oct 29, 2019, 1:14 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by mcgahat
I am at this hotel this week and paid about 390PLN per night on average and consider that to be a great deal. Not sure about LNF but rates on Marriott site seemed to be best when I searched.
Thanks. Seems rates for Nov are starting to reduce but the WAW properties remain stubbornly high.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 2:11 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by Isochronous
Thanks. Seems rates for Nov are starting to reduce but the WAW properties remain stubbornly high.
If you are trying to decide between KRK and WAW, I personally like KRK. You cant go wrong with either though. This Sheraton is a fine hotel in a decent location. I find the lounge pretty much useless for me as it is way to boring for me to go there. The rest of the hotel is fine and the people are great. I definitely look forward to returning.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:13 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
I stayed at this property the lounge food was disappointing... they did have perrier however
joakgarp likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 6:27 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by howtofreetravel
I stayed at this property the lounge food was disappointing... they did have perrier however
Good to know as I was planning a trip to either Katowice or Krakow in February.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 3:57 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
So many decent and affordable places to eat within spitting distance that the mediocre lounge food isn't a deal breaker IMO. For me, it's a place to grab a drink or two before hitting the town. There's no way I would make this be a factor in choosing Katowice over Krakow, for instance.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 2:34 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by yurtripper
So many decent and affordable places to eat within spitting distance that the mediocre lounge food isn't a deal breaker IMO. For me, it's a place to grab a drink or two before hitting the town. There's no way I would make this be a factor in choosing Katowice over Krakow, for instance.
I agree. I did not use the lounge at all and was fine with it. There are many nice places nearby to get a great meal and not terribly expensive. Have a nice walk along the river and see the castle at night. Very nice.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 10:01 am
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
I am staying the sheraton poznan now and the lounge food is unique and tasty.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 6:58 pm

Programs: UA MM Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Any recent stays at the Sheraton Krakow?

Specifically interested in finding out about the Club Lounge.

On the "What to Expect" information page, it mentions Snacks and Drinks served in Qube to Guests with Club Lounge access. What kind of snacks? Similar to what was previously available in the Club Lounge before Covid?

Also, it mentions... Lounge Access: Guests being served via Room Service.

Thanks.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 4:01 am

Programs: BA.GGL/SK.D/AFKL.Ulti
Hi everyone -

I just checked out of the hotel after a quick one night stay.

Nothing to report on the lounge as I arrived late at night.

I was given only a one category upgrade to a king room as an ambassador- but I didn’t really mind as it was a very quick stay.

The welcome amenity offered was a large bottle of polish vodka or 1000 points.

Breakfast is offered to all guests regardless of status.

The room has a nice fitout but I probably would opt for a cheaper hotel in the centre of the old town as this certainly wasn’t a “special” hotel. Staff were generally kind and it is a nice 10 min walk to the main square.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.