Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Fiji Resort [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Fiji Resort [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2019, 1:20 pm

Programs: hh diamond,Qantas club life,AA EX-explat.SPG plat.
So it appears they were going to shut the hotel for 6 months but got a lot of adverse feedback from customers and are now doing the reno 1 block at a time.
Old Dec 24, 2019, 11:54 pm

Programs: hh diamond,Qantas club life,AA EX-explat.SPG plat.
Staying here now.Another change.Now closing on 20th January and re opening July 2020.

But they know how to treat their elite members.Got this invite.

RSVPed and turn up just after 5pm.No one else there but 2 other groups appeared.
Went to the Sheraton check in.One out of 3 agents knew that it had been cancelled and now on Monday 30th.
Well done.bonvoyed again.
Old Dec 26, 2019, 1:52 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by drron
Staying here now.Another change.Now closing on 20th January and re opening July 2020.

But they know how to treat their elite members.Got this invite.

RSVPed and turn up just after 5pm.No one else there but 2 other groups appeared.
Went to the Sheraton check in.One out of 3 agents knew that it had been cancelled and now on Monday 30th.
Well done.bonvoyed again.
Hi drron,

I'm sorry to hear that the hotel cancelled their reception without notifiying you. I've contacted the hotel's executive management about this, and asked them to follow up with you directly. You should hear from them within 5 business days. We'll also continue to follow up for you until you receive a response.

Thanks,

Robert V.
Social Media Liaison
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:30 pm

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Fantastic Lifetime Titanium Benefits

Visited my 109th Country Fiji last week and stayed at the Sheraton Fiji as well as Marriott Momi Bay.

Really amazed by the level of hospitality this resort has to offer. Everyone was so friendly, always with a smile, and there was no fiji time even though the hotel was at 85% occupancy.

Stayed here last week and on day of, I checked the app to see if there has been any upgrade. Initially upgraded to one of their studio suites and was happy with that.

So anyways when I checked-in, the reception first offered me champagne as a welcome drink.

Welcome champagne drink

Lobby

Anyways back to check-in, the agent called the manager and the manager said I have been upgraded. I said yes I know to studio right? And she said no, because of your Lifetime Titanium status, we have upgraded you to our Presidential Suite.

Not only was I upgraded to their Presidential Suite, they also allowed 4PM check-out time even though they were at high occupancy and a resort.

Then the porter took me to the Presidential Suite using a buggy (btw which was always on time when requested.)

My Presidential Suite was amazing. When I entered, there were still 2 supervisors prettying up the place since I checked-in at around 10ish AM. They were so lovely and sweet.

My Presidential Suite had a kitchen, 2 huge balconies with views of the ocean.

The Presidential Suite also has a formal dining area, and a large seating area.

The Presidential Suite bedroom has a huge bathroom with jacuzzi and a private deck.

Had buffet buffet here for 139 FJD. Awful. Only had 1 round and didn't find the offerings appetizing. Breakfast (free for eligible elites) was good however. They also put a reserve table for elites during breakfast.

When I checked out, the agent asked me where I was heading to next, and I said at Momi Bay. He said oh let me call them to give you an upgrade. And Viola! Arrived at Marriott Momi Bay upgraded to one of their Full Villas!

The Sheraton Fiji truly reminded me of the hospitality i was once accustomed to during my SPG days. They really made this Lifetime Titanium feel very special and made my 109th Country to visit (Fiji) such a memorable trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.