Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points at LAX Los Angeles Airport [Master Thread]

Four Points at LAX Los Angeles Airport [Master Thread]

Old Mar 9, 18, 10:04 am

Programs: SPG Plat, SWA Companion Pass, United Silver
Originally Posted by PTahCha View Post
exhibit 1: Properties stolen out of valet car at Sheraton LAX
Ugh...I actually consider myself lucky after hearing this. The Sheraton LAX "lost" my car I parked with them. Imagine standing curbside in front of the hotel at midnight after coming back from Maui with a crying infant and a super pissed-off wife while the valet continuously tells you your car will be there shortly. It took them an hour and a half to find my car. At least everything was in it though and nothing was missing. After this I learned my lesson, if I'm staying overnight at LAX for an early morning flight, I always head to the Parking Spot on Century and then walk over to the Westin, never again staying at the Sheraton.
Old May 15, 19, 10:31 pm
uxb

Programs: AS (MVP), BA, DL, HH (G), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (1,62MM), WN
I’ve gotta ask if this property is finally being Bonvoyed out of Marriott. The last two rooms I’ve had were in utter disrepair and the elevator’s temporary permit has lapsed by several months. Also, I got an “upgrade” to the room type I had already booked.
Old May 16, 19, 10:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & 2MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt, AA, HH Gold, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by uxb View Post
I’ve gotta ask if this property is finally being Bonvoyed out of Marriott. The last two rooms I’ve had were in utter disrepair and the elevator’s temporary permit has lapsed by several months. Also, I got an “upgrade” to the room type I had already booked.
This property should be Bonvoyed, obviously a challenging facility to maintain due to it's age and piecemeal construction, but the service could make up for that, but I doesn't. Despite good park & fly rates, I've given up.
uxb likes this.
Old May 16, 19, 10:20 pm
uxb

Programs: AS (MVP), BA, DL, HH (G), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (1,62MM), WN
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney View Post
This property should be Bonvoyed, obviously a challenging facility to maintain due to it's age and piecemeal construction, but the service could make up for that, but I doesn't. Despite good park & fly rates, I've given up.
I told our travel manager to start negotiating a new rate elsewhere. Staying there is officially an occupational hazard.
Old May 17, 19, 12:30 am

Programs: Hilton LT diamond, Hyatt diamond, Marriott LTte, AA LT plat, Seabourn diamond elite
For those considering a stay here, look at how the post count on this thread has dropped since 2015. 2014 is probably the last time this fairly regular customer stayed here. Way too many better options in the area.
Old May 17, 19, 1:52 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
I recently tried and gave up after one night. Switched to the Renaissance. Life is too short to be unhappy.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: