Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Mystic Hotel and Spa, CT [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Mystic Hotel and Spa, CT [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:38 pm

Well I hate hotels that don’t provide elite benefits without prodding, but I note the hotel website only lists two rooms types with two queens, the standard guest room, and the larger corner room. The only suites are king bedded junior and Executive suites.

Obviously it would have been better if they explained this to you. I am a fan of starting a dummy booking before I get to the front desk to see what shows as available for sale…makes it alot easier to have an educated conversation about the inventory.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 6:34 pm

Programs: Marriott, United, Jetblue
Originally Posted by BeantownFlyer
Well I hate hotels that don’t provide elite benefits without prodding, but I note the hotel website only lists two rooms types with two queens, the standard guest room, and the larger corner room. The only suites are king bedded junior and Executive suites.

Obviously it would have been better if they explained this to you. I am a fan of starting a dummy booking before I get to the front desk to see what shows as available for sale…makes it alot easier to have an educated conversation about the inventory.
Both suite types that are kings with a sofa bed were available for sale prior to checkin. Didn’t want to harp on inept service. In this area if you flagged major brand you better take care of your folks loyal. So many other options with better location and service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.