Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Seattle, WA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Seattle, WA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2019, 3:59 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by jpdx
GH and Olive 8 are stars (by domestic standards) -- far better than the SPG options. The Westin is dreadful, and the Sheraton (while some rooms have been remodeled) is a large, soulless factory with a lame club. I only stay there (reluctantly) in low season when rates are really low (sub-$100 BRGs). If you have status with Hyatt, GH or Olive 8 are a much better choice.
Well, similar question I guess - I'm planning a weekend trip at the end of the year, when it should be pretty dead. Looks like the Sheraton has been renovated since I last asked this question, and at least on TripAdvisor its rating is now comparable to the Grand Hyatt's. I have no status with Hyatt and I'm a Plat with Marriott now. Should I still be looking at the GH or Olive 8? We tried the W and didn't really like it. Too bad about the Westin's age, we've generally liked the other Westins we've stayed at.
Old Dec 12, 2019, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Last time I stayed at the Sheraton on a weekend night, the lounge was open, but offering not much beyond crackers and cheese.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.