Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Coming Soon: 2023 Annual Choice Benefit

Coming Soon: 2023 Annual Choice Benefit

Old Apr 12, 2023, 9:39 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
The SNAs have not yet posted, but I imagine I'll see them soon (and didn't have any urgent redemptions coming up).
Hey, remember I'm headed to Hamburg next week and want your room.
ElevatorEnthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by yyzflyer
The FNA posted almost immediately; no sign of the SNAs so far.

The SNAs have not yet posted, but I imagine I'll see them soon (and didn't have any urgent redemptions coming up).
FNAs always post immediately. SNAs usually post the next day. You're almost there!
yyzflyer likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by margarita girl
FNAs always post immediately. SNAs usually post the next day. You're almost there!
SNAs showed up after a few hours.
yyzflyer and margarita girl like this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 1:15 pm

Crikey, you're one of Bonvoy's best and most regular customers. If you need an SNA to get a decent room there's something very wrong!
nilsfr69 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 1:32 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by KingCanute
Crikey, you're one of Bonvoy's best and most regular customers. If you need an SNA to get a decent room there's something very wrong!
I usually don't, but I start to consider them ahead of time if a pre-upgrade isn't given and I notice the hotel is mostly or fully sold out online (or, it's a suite I really care about, such as a bi-level suite).
KingCanute likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 2:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Unfortunately a theme is emerging:

Suite Night Awards cannot be applied to this reservation because there may be no Standard Suites or other premium rooms available during your selected dates, or the hotel may not participate in Suite Night Awards.

nilsfr69 likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2023, 10:00 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by Jailer
This is the time of the year that I start counting on my fingers to make sure I donít need the five extra nights at 50 to reach Titanium and the accompanying free night award. With whatís already reserved, Iíll need nine more nights, about one a month. But with the future seemingly less and less predictable, I hate to pull the trigger and grab the SNAs before I have 75 nights in the bag. Maybe Iím no longer a doe-eyed optimist.
I had completely forgotten the double elite nights promo (I sign up for everything, but then just usually pick hotels based on other metrics) and now finding myself five nights from Titanium Iím cautiously optimistic enough to grab the SNAs if and when the SNA well runs dry. Gosh, my current three night Hilton stay would have put me over the top, but Iím better off where I am.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA GLD, MR GLD, SPG GLD
I am Titanium.
shouldn't I have received the Option for two choices?
I only got one for 50 nights. Could it be because I reached 60 nights so far this year and that overwrote the 50 and 75 that would have come with Titanium?
Old Apr 13, 2023, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by arturob
I am Titanium.
shouldn't I have received the Option for two choices?
I only got one for 50 nights. Could it be because I reached 60 nights so far this year and that overwrote the 50 and 75 that would have come with Titanium?
This ACB is based on your EQN for 2023. You only get one choice if you only have 60 nights so far. You can choose 2nd choice after you have reached 75 EQN this year.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA GLD, MR GLD, SPG GLD
Originally Posted by TerryK
This ACB is based on your EQN for 2023. You only get one choice if you only have 60 nights so far.
thank you! i was under the impression it was based on your previous year status, and then I would get another choice if I re-qualified for 50 and 75 respectively.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 9:47 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGLfL
Didn't work for me - although I did have 75 nights last year!
Bonvoyed I guess.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Markie
Didn't work for me - although I did have 75 nights last year!
Bonvoyed I guess.
Please read post #54. Your choice benefits from your 75 nights in 2022 had to be chosen by Jan 8/23.

People being invited to choose now have achieved 50 or 75 nights in 2023. Doesnít matter what your status is. I have LT Tit, and I have to get 50/75 nights per year to be eligible for choice benefits.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 6:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Platinum, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Please read post #54. Your choice benefits from your 75 nights in 2022 had to be chosen by Jan 8/23.

People being invited to choose now have achieved 50 or 75 nights in 2023. Doesn’t matter what your status is. I have LT Tit, and I have to get 50/75 nights per year to be eligible for choice benefits.
This is a new thing. Just when you thought you'd seen everything on Flyertalk. I don't recall people believing they get second ACBs for the previous year's 50/75-night achievements or achieved status before. And now we get two in the space of a day. Should be a third coming up shortly... just like buses.
SPN Lifer and margarita girl like this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 6:11 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by ftrichard
This is a new thing. Just when you thought you'd seen everything on Flyertalk. I don't recall people believing they get second ACBs for the previous year's 50/75-night achievements before. And now we get two in the space of a day. Should be a third coming up shortly... just like buses.
I'm somewhat assuming the well-traveled Hyatt moderator was trying to make a joke, but with how often people are claiming they get "Bonvoyed," who knows?
Old Apr 15, 2023, 1:46 pm

I just requalified for Titanium. When does our United status get re-upgraded to Titanium?

I thought the upgrading to UA Silver was automatic and timed with the Annual Choice awards, but apparently it's not. For anyone else looking to get UA Silver from Titanium look here: https://fly-united.marriott.com/en_US/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.