Booking a room for adult under 21

Old Dec 20, 2022, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Booking a room for adult under 21

With the upcoming midwest winter storm, a family member (19 year old) may need a hotel room near ORD before their flight out the next morning to reduce probabilities of delays reaching ORD.
Does Marriott have any restrictions on me making a booking for an adult under 21?
Old Dec 20, 2022, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by legionnaire
With the upcoming midwest winter storm, a family member (19 year old) may need a hotel room near ORD before their flight out the next morning to reduce probabilities of delays reaching ORD.
Does Marriott have any restrictions on me making a booking for an adult under 21?
generally, yes there are restrictions so I'd make a reservation under your name and if able, check in and add your family to the room so they can access it. I'd call the property and speak to a manager to inquire of their own policy
Old Dec 21, 2022, 12:05 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador
Per the Marriott website

What is the Minimum Age Required to Check-In?

Information on the minimum Check-In Age

The minimum age to Check-In at a Hotel is set by the Hotel. For example, Guests need to be 18 years of age or older to check into a room at an All-Inclusive Resort, but at the Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort - Adults Only Guests must be 21 years of age or older to Check In.
If reserving a Room for a young adult, please reach out us directly at the Hotel directly to confirm our policy.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Jul 26, 2023, 10:53 am

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by clarkef
Per the Marriott website
I'm very interested in giving the Grand Lido Negril Au-Naturel a try, but have often wondered: Why are nudist/naturalist properties always in that part of the world? Why don't we get a more even geographic distribution so it's more accessible?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.