Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to product change to the legacy $95 Marriott Amex card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2022, 3:50 am
Original Poster

With the Bevy out and the higher annual fee on the Brilliant, I'm wondering if it's currently possible to product change to the $95 Amex card with the 35,000 point certificate.
I think it's called the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card and used to be the SPG credit card until the merger completed.

I guess it's also good to know if people have been successful with upgrading to the Ritz card now that the cert is worth more but I'm sure we'll see data points of that soon.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 12:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by randomasian
With the Bevy out and the higher annual fee on the Brilliant, I'm wondering if it's currently possible to product change to the $95 Amex card with the 35,000 point certificate.
I think it's called the Marriott Bonvoy American Express Card and used to be the SPG credit card until the merger completed.

I guess it's also good to know if people have been successful with upgrading to the Ritz card now that the cert is worth more but I'm sure we'll see data points of that soon.
Probably not. You can always call and ask. But don't be surprised.

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.