Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Strange / Fun / Unique Memories at Marriott Properties

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange / Fun / Unique Memories at Marriott Properties

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2022, 11:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by miloworld
I guess you could say you all held your Poker Face?
She could tell that I wasn't Paparazzi, and that I was simply Born this Way and that is was going to Rain on Me all day...
Old Sep 18, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by bmwe92fan
She could tell that I wasn't Paparazzi, and that I was simply Born this Way and that is was going to Rain on Me all day...
At least, you didn't Just Dance in the elevator.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: AA-EXP, Marriott(T)
Originally Posted by miloworld
You were volunteered as decoy.
Yep. Though the cameras and wires heading into their suite would be the surest giveaway as to where the hard targets were.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
I think most of mine are SPG pre-Marriott....

I got engaged at the Sheraton Boston. So that property will always hold a special spot in my heart.

Got bitten by bed bugs at the Sheraton Key West... Within minutes of getting into bed. I turned the lights back on and there they were.... A few other things there so I don't think I could bring myself to go back to that one.

Got upgrade to a gorgeous suite in Kuala Lumpur, overlooking the Petronas Towers. That was a lovely few nights.

I'm sure there are probably more from my 884 lifetime nights, but these are the ones that jump to my mind.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 5:43 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
I remember staying at https://lesbains-paris.com/ when it was part of SPG. Looks like it is independent now but that was the true kind of "unique property" that was in the Luxury Collection that doesn't exist in the cookie cutter world of today. They didn't really care about brand standards or anything but cared a lot about preserving the Parisian vibe. Glad they're independent now.
MSPeconomist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.