Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2022 Q1 Global Promo : “Every Night Counts Even More” Feb 8 - May 4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2022, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Promo identifier: 2022H1 (2022 1st half: for search purposes) / Marriott promo identifier: EB22

Marriott's promo name: Every Night Counts Even More

Promo period: February 8 through May 4, 2022

Promo live date: January 24, 2022

Suggested promo title: 1000 Points + 1 Additional EQN Per Stay Night

Marriott's stupidly long and wrong title: Earn 1,000 bonus points and 1 Elite Night Credit each night

Promo links: http://marriottbonvoy.com/everynightcounts or https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/pro...promotion=EB22

Promo not quite correct "language":
  • Limited-time offer: Earn toward unlimited bonus points and Elite Night Credits.
  • Register now, then earn from February 8 through May 4, 2022. Registration ends April 20, 2022.
  • Get 1,000 bonus points and one additional Elite Night Credit each night — all with no earning limits.
Notes:
  • 85 nights maximum (because of 85-night promo earning period)
  • Only stays made after registration count
  • Award redemption nights (Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates) do not qualify
  • Homes & Villas by Marriott International stays, Marriott Executive Apartments® stays, and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks do not accrue bonus points or bonus EQNs
  • Only one room per property counts toward a member’s nights for the promotion
  • 1000 bonus points and 1 bonus EQN per eligible paid night to post to member account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay
Marriott's Terms and Conditions:
Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy® account is required. Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by April 20, 2022, will earn 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night, during the 85-night promotion earning period. The promotion earning period is for eligible paid nights completed between February 8, 2022, and May 4, 2022, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties. Only stays made after registration will qualify toward the promotion. Award redemption nights including Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion. Stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus Points or bonus Elite Night Credits for this promotion. Only one room per property is counted toward a member’s nights for the promotion. The 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night and one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night will be awarded to the member’s account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. A member who elects to earn Miles is not eligible for this promotion. For a list of current participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information. Visit http://marriottbonvoy.com/everynightcounts or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.
Print Wikipost

2022 Q1 Global Promo : “Every Night Counts Even More” Feb 8 - May 4

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2022, 6:49 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Really excited about double night credits!
Old Jan 24, 2022, 6:58 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
It's 1000 bonus points and 1 extra ENC per paid night. No limits.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:01 pm

Points are going to be worth next to nothing.
1K points per night. At current eval, that is like 6 dollars.
Even with elite nights (I am titanium) this really does nothing IMO given upcoming devaluation
TravisMT81 likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:01 pm

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Just to be clear, this will be on top of any targeted promos some of us have recently gotten? It won't make the targeted promo disappear?
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:04 pm

It's better than nothing - some people sure do seem to enjoy interacting with companies they obviously detest. No reason for adding all that negativity - life is short.
YariGuy, KRSW, Mr. BoH and 4 others like this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
As someone who meets spend but not the night credits for ambassador, regardless of it being worthless in the US its worth my two or three trips to europe.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:47 pm

Programs: DL PM 2 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
I'm happy about it. I have a 3 month stay coming up and was dreading seeing a 5000 per stay promo or something like that.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 7:49 pm
Suspended

Well, this about ensures i'll at least retain titanium, based on how lousy Ambassador is that's probably as far as i'll go for next year.
ProjectSunburst likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 8:18 pm

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
It's better than nothing - some people sure do seem to enjoy interacting with companies they obviously detest. No reason for adding all that negativity - life is short.
the exSPGers and the Hyatt fan club will rip you a new one soon
ProjectSunburst likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
Originally Posted by dcsnowwake
I hope it counts for all prebooked already, don't want to have to unbook to rebook.

T&C's say only stays booked after registration will count.

Also Cash+points stays will not count for the promo.

Sigh..
dcsnowwake and KRSW like this.

Last edited by tattikat2; Jan 26, 2022 at 10:20 am
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by myperks
the exSPGers and the Hyatt fan club will rip you a new one soon
The ironic thing is that I'm part of that Hyatt fan club. I just don't get the hatred on this forum - no one is forcing anyone to stay at Marriott (unless it's corporate policy in which case, you're not paying for it). I'm all for constructive criticism - see my many trip reports. However, posters seem to come out of the woodwork to complain about Bonvoy policy without ever sharing something positive or helpful. I sure wouldn't spend my time on a forum for something I'm so angry about.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:05 pm

Originally Posted by tattikat2
T&C's say only stays booked after registration will count.

Also Cash+points stays will not count for the promo.

Sigh..
This is wrong - it's stays made after registration. You must register before your stays that will count.
somedude3210 likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:24 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Live in the app...

I was hoping something like last year but no,

Its an ok promo but for me it will just be about 25nights to get platinum, and that will seal my PFL. Too bad last years qualification was useless since they ended up extending for all. Could have done something there instead of the finger for those who stayed but this is the WAY I guess Better then nothing, but not excited.

Obviously YMMv and great for those who have long stays in a marriott hotel in the promo period
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:45 pm

Programs: American, Delta, Southwest, Alaska
Looks like a decent promo to me if you get double nights, which means you qualify 2x as fast. 75 nights to Titanium - 30 nites from credit cards = 45 nights/2 = 23 nites during promotion and I'm Titanium again?
Old Jan 24, 2022, 9:54 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LTG, IHG Platinum
If I qualify for Titanium in early 2022, I will have Titanium status through to around Feb 2024. Is there a soft landing? ie. will I then drop to Platinum for 2024 and hold that through to around Feb 2025?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.