Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Targeted (for selected members ONLY) Promotions (2022 / 23 -)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2022, 2:38 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Check your membership's promotion page :
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/promotionCentral.mi

List of Targeted Promotions for 2022 :
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy Targeted (for selected members ONLY) Promotions (2022 / 23 -)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2022, 4:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Same here. I had the stay 2 nights and get 2 nights free (at hotels up to 35,000 points) promo. I swore I had scrutinized the terms and there wasn't a deadline by which I need to register. And because it was valid for registration month + 3 months after, and my planned stay is in October, I was planning to register in July. But this week, when I went to check in my app, the promo was gone. Why would Marriott issue a promo without a deadline, and suddenly yank it away unawares?
The double nights promo I had popped in my account never showed on the app, even after registration it appears on the computer promos, but not on the app promos - you might want to check on the real website and not the app.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:26 am

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
The double nights promo I had popped in my account never showed on the app, even after registration it appears on the computer promos, but not on the app promos - you might want to check on the real website and not the app.
Mine showed up in the app before end June (I had a screenshot as proof). It appeared under my Account screen, below My Promotions (but before clicking into My Promotions). It never appeared in the website at all.

But in July, that completely disappeared from the app also.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
I know when I get Hilton offers through Amex....not directly from Hilton....they are limited, so you better add it when you see it because it might not be there in a few days. Seems they only want a limited exposure so once they reach that quota they pull the offer. Not saying that's what happened here but it might be.
SPN Lifer and gudugan like this.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 4:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Titanium, 70 nights YTD

Got a promo for 2x elite nights for 3 months. When calling in to ask when the promo was valid for it somehow activated, lol. Better than forgetting about it and it disappearing I guess.

Mostly have award nights booked right now but will probably shift towards some cash stays. No chance of hitting Ambassador (spend wise) but will help with the journey towards Lifetime Plat
Old Jul 18, 2022, 4:48 pm

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
Got the 2x points promo. Already over 80k added
Old Jul 20, 2022, 9:59 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
The answer Marriott gave to me in terms of targeted promos was the same one that Gerald Ford gave to NYC in 1975
gudugan likes this.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I Have received, and continue to receive, nothing but a rock.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:47 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by mcgahat
Titanium and I got this promo in the last week, I have no desire to stay enough to get Titanium this year so will not register.

"Exclusively for You: 10 Elite Night Credits

Earn up to 10 additional Elite Night Credits after two eligible paid stays."
I got this promo. Have 2 eligible stays planned so took it. After getting 6 extra nights from double nights promo at the beginning of the year, this secures platinum for the next year
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 9:02 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget
I haven't received a targeted promotion in 2-3 years and I suspect this is because Marriott knows that I have 2 CCs and am likely to stay 100+ nights no matter what so why throw a few FNAs or points at me?
+ 1

in 5 years received 2 times the 5.000 bonus points x 2 stays on weekends

nothing else.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 2:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum - LT Gold
I never get any of these promos either but was targeted before a couple of years back. I think the reason why I'm not targeted is due to holding 2 Bonvoy credit cards and I'm only 4 years left until I'm lifetime Platinum. Marriott doesn't want to help me achieve Lifetime Platinum and get me more easy earned elite nights. Could be wrong but it's understandable if this would be the case.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Originally Posted by gudugan
Titanium, 70 nights YTD

Got a promo for 2x elite nights for 3 months. When calling in to ask when the promo was valid for it somehow activated, lol. Better than forgetting about it and it disappearing I guess.

Mostly have award nights booked right now but will probably shift towards some cash stays. No chance of hitting Ambassador (spend wise) but will help with the journey towards Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by joakgarp
I never get any of these promos either but was targeted before a couple of years back. I think the reason why I'm not targeted is due to holding 2 Bonvoy credit cards and I'm only 4 years left until I'm lifetime Platinum. Marriott doesn't want to help me achieve Lifetime Platinum and get me more easy earned elite nights. Could be wrong but it's understandable if this would be the case.
I don't think this is true, I have 8 years as plat and almost 400 lifetime nights, two credit cards, I have no clue why I got this promo.
I also have less than 2k spend there is no way I'm going to hit ambassador. Would have to do 15 nights @ more than $1000 per night each. For that rate I'm going to FS or something

My theory is that it's random
margarita girl and joakgarp like this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 12:34 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by joakgarp
Not sure if that's the case. I have 8 years of Platinum, but still lack about 120 nights to reach 600 nights. How long will it take to get those depends mostly on business travel resumption.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 1:46 pm

No Targeted Promotions

I've received no targeted promotions this year and when I contacted Marriot Bonvoy through Twitter to ask them why I haven't received targeted promotions, I was ignored. Not even a courtesy reply.

Bonvoy customer service is not where it should be.
TXJeepGuy likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 3:12 pm

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by FlyingFromNY
I've received no targeted promotions this year and when I contacted Marriot Bonvoy through Twitter to ask them why I haven't received targeted promotions, I was ignored. Not even a courtesy reply.

Bonvoy customer service is not where it should be.
Targeted promos are to engage customers and drive behavior, since you are fully engaged you don't need to be targeted. I haven't received any either...
Old Jul 29, 2022, 3:32 pm

Programs: United 1K, Qatar Gold, Etihad Gold, Hilton Diamond, InterCon RA, PC Plat, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat
I’ve been staying 250 nights a year in Marriotts year after year after year. I currently have my next 17 multi-week stays booked. And I got a 2x points targeted promotion. Will easily get 200k points out of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.