Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard PortlandAirport, ME - PWM [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:24 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Stay Report - 9/4 to 9/5

Location: The hotel is located two miles from PWM just off ME-9. It's also wedged right between I-95 and I-295 so getting around the area from the hotel is very easy. A half mile away is a large shopping mall which has a Target, a bunch of chain restaurants and fast food restaurants and even some breweries. You can walk to some restaurants from the hotel too.

Hotel: The hotel is what I usually identify as a second generation CY. This is good as it usually means the hotel is in decent shape and this one certainly was. There's a big enough parking lot out front, nice lobby with a Bistro (which is currently closed due to staffing) and a two computer business center. There's also a nice fire pit seating area out back.

Check In: I was arriving late and had communicated via Chat with the hotel about this. The agent on duty was very friendly and helpful and offered me welcome points or a $10 Food and Beverage credit as a Titanium. I would like to say that all employees here from the shuttle drivers to the front desk staff were nothing but friendly and kind and helpful. Even late on a Saturday night. This meant a lot to me.

Room: I was staying with my family so I didn't mind ending up in an accessible room as it meant more space. The room itself was actually nice with a lot of lighting, outlets near the bed, a large bathroom and no issues with soundproofing.

Dining: The hotel was offering a free breakfast for all guests because their bistro was shut. This meant muffins, yogurt, apples, coffee, juice and milk. A good solution for the staffing issues.

Overall a good option in Portland. I was very satisfied.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.