New Website UX Overhaul Today?

Old May 3, 2021, 5:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
New Website UX Overhaul Today?

What it says on the tin...I logged in this morning and the UX seems to have been overhauled. The change actually doesn't suck...which, lest it seem like I am damning them with faint praise, I'm usually the first to kvetch up a storm whenever a company does a tweak on this front (usually...in my book, properly...blaming it on being a jobs program for their IT contractors). I'll concede that I'm not a fan of some of the "sleek for the hell of it" elements, but I like seeing my "points pile" at the top of the screen.
Old May 3, 2021, 5:45 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Can you share a screenshot? Old layout appears for me on the website on my iPhone and iPad, and on my computer. Curious to see what this purported new layout looks like.

khabah
Old May 3, 2021, 11:14 am

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Same GUI for me too. Maybe they're doing some sort of A/B test with a ver limited number of users seeing the new GUI?
writerguyfl likes this.
Old May 3, 2021, 12:43 pm

old layout for me, would like to see the new one too..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.