Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

New Member Bonus: Order Out for More Points

Old Feb 22, 21, 8:58 am
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy

If you havenít yet enrolled in Eat Around Town by Marriott BonvoyTM, then youíll certainly want to now with this exciting new offer and earning structure.

When you become a new member, you can earn up to 6,000 bonus points on dine-in, takeout or delivery orders with any of the 11,000+ participating U.S. restaurants.

Just spend $30+ on each of your first three dines and review the restaurant in the first 60 days after enrolling.

First dine: 1,000 bonus points

Second dine: 2,000 bonus points

Third dine: 3,000 bonus points

For a total of up to 6,000 bonus points!

Whether youíre new to Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy or a restaurant regular, every order rewards you.

Youíll earn 4 points per dollar spent with participating restaurants. And Marriott Bonvoy Elite members earn even more than that.

Plus, for every 10 dines, youíll receive 1,000 bonus points.

Got a Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card? Be sure to link it to your Eat Around Town by Marriott Bonvoy account to earn even more points.

ENROLL NOW / SIGN IN

What are your pro tips for earning more points when youíre traveling less? Share in the comments below!

Want to be the first to get breaking program news? The Marriott Bonvoy Insiders Facebook Group gives you access to the latest news, offers and tips to get the most out of the program.

Old Feb 22, 21, 10:02 am

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker View Post
What are your pro tips for earning more points when youíre traveling less?
Game Hilton HHonors promotions!
Old Feb 22, 21, 10:24 am

Programs: SK EBg/baEC G/MR P/A3 *G/CC G/HH D/IHG Spire
Now try to remember you have hotels and members in other countries too, not just the USA 🤦‍♂️😄
Intl359Widget, Thysk and sds1493 like this.
Old Feb 22, 21, 11:27 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by kauppias View Post
Now try to remember you have hotels and members in other countries too, not just the USA 🤦‍♂️😄
What grinds my gears is that thereís an abundance of targeted and public promotions in Asia (mostly achina). Thereís some mediocre offerings in North America that come from time to time when revenue is down for Marriott. Europeans and Africans could argue that they get the short end of the stick when it comes to offerings besides global promotions.
kauppias, SPN Lifer, Thysk and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 22, 21, 11:36 am

Programs: SK EBg/baEC G/MR P/A3 *G/CC G/HH D/IHG Spire
Originally Posted by Intl359Widget View Post
What grinds my gears is that thereís an abundance of targeted and public promotions in Asia (mostly achina). Thereís some mediocre offerings in North America that come from time to time when revenue is down for Marriott. Europeans and Africans could argue that they get the short end of the stick when it comes to offerings besides global promotions.
I am spending a week at a courtyard by marriott in Europe and soon another week, yet no spend at their F&B outlet since there is NO incentive to do so in the middle east promos, asia promos, USA promos but here empty restaurants yet no promos 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️ the logic is lost on me but whatever floats their boat
Thysk and Intl359Widget like this.
Old Feb 22, 21, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium/LTP (+UA Silver), National Exec Elite, mlife Noir
Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker View Post
Youíll earn 4 points per dollar spent with participating restaurants. And Marriott Bonvoy Elite members earn even more than that.
It's 6 points per dollar for elites btw.

I signed up and moved my CCs over here, but I never pick a restaurant based on whether it's a member of these dine-for-miles things (IME, most restaurants that participate do so because they aren't that great... but there are occasional surprises, which I typically discover when I get an email after dining saying I've earned miles etc, so there's no harm in enrolling to catch miles from wherever you're going to eat anyhow.)

FYI this is like the other dine-for-miles schemes out there; by linking a CC here, it'll be unlinked elsewhere.
Old Feb 22, 21, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kauppias View Post
These promotions are run through www.rewardsnetwork.com. Unfortunately, they are only available in the US. They used to be in Canada too but pulled out 7-8 yrs ago. You canít even sign up unless you have a US based Marriott account. (I have several US based credit cards, and I used to go to the US frequently, so I signed up last year by changing my Marriott address to a US one, registering for the program, then changing it back to my Canadian address.)

Itís Rewards Network that partners with Marriott (and Hilton and various US airlines), not the other way around.
Old Feb 22, 21, 8:04 pm

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by platbrownguy View Post
It's 6 points per dollar for elites btw.

I signed up and moved my CCs over here, but I never pick a restaurant based on whether it's a member of these dine-for-miles things (IME, most restaurants that participate do so because they aren't that great... but there are occasional surprises, which I typically discover when I get an email after dining saying I've earned miles etc, so there's no harm in enrolling to catch miles from wherever you're going to eat anyhow.)

FYI this is like the other dine-for-miles schemes out there; by linking a CC here, it'll be unlinked elsewhere.
agree: as the old saying goes "it's better than a sharp stick in the ey". I signed up. Currently in Green Bay for two nights, not a lot of options listed. However, a few good choices where i live in Ohio. Can't hurt.
platbrownguy likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: