Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Buy points through 22 Oct; Get 50% more points for your next vacation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2020, 7:39 am
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy

Now's a great time to give yourself more to dream about. Buy points through October 22 and get a 50% bonus for your next vacation. Plus, you can buy up to 150,000 points and get up to 75,000 bonus points.

Here's what you need to know to make the most of this offer:
• Bonus points don't count toward your annual limit.
• The minimum purchase is 2,000 points.

Whether you want to use points for a staycation or head out on a family road trip, now's the time to get more for your money. You can redeem for free nights, gift cards and so much more.

What will you do with your points? Let us know in the comments below!

Buy points: http://marrbnvy.com/buypointsQ3
Gift points: http://marrbnvy.com/giftpointsQ3

Get the latest program news before anyone else by visiting the Marriott Bonvoy Insiders Facebook group, where you’ll find details on the newest offers, plus tips to get the most out of the program.
TGLoyalty and Brendan like this.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 11:44 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
If it was a 50% discount, rather than a 50% bonus (33% discount), I’d be tempted.
CO-PLAT and jtet like this.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 10:28 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Wasn't there a points purchase promo recently? Maybe even one shortly before that? I guess Marriott really wants some cash infusions.

LAX
GrayAnderson likes this.
Old Sep 14, 2020, 11:16 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by LAX
Wasn't there a points purchase promo recently? Maybe even one shortly before that? I guess Marriott really wants some cash infusions.

LAX
So does everyone in the industry right now.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 7:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum / Titanium, AA Executive Platinum
So if you buy points this way with a bonvoy credit card, does it count as a Marriott purchase that normally earns 6 points per $? Right now, some of us are getting 10 points per $ for such purchases through 10/31.

If so, you can, for example, buy 225,000 points for $1875 and get an extra 18,750. The cost is $0.00833 per point excluding what you get for the credit card. To go for it, I would need to be short on an immediate good value redemption.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 9:18 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by quinella66
So if you buy points this way with a bonvoy credit card, does it count as a Marriott purchase that normally earns 6 points per $? Right now, some of us are getting 10 points per $ for such purchases through 10/31.

If so, you can, for example, buy 225,000 points for $1875 and get an extra 18,750. The cost is $0.00833 per point excluding what you get for the credit card. To go for it, I would need to be short on an immediate good value redemption.
No. It's processed by Points.com.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.