Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2020, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ambassadorless / UA 1K / National Executive Elite
Online Satisfaction Survey

I have never been asked to submit one?

1. Is it targeted?

2. Do you need to opt in?

If neither of the above then how do those reviews get there?

Thanks,

Bman
Old Jul 20, 2020, 10:03 pm

I get email for survey occasionally, but whatever I fill up, never appear in the official website. May be Marriott able to decide what to or not to post in the review. Whenever I encounter bad experience at certain properties, I feel post the review at thrid part website (TripAdvisor, booking.com) get better attention.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 8:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Marriott basically stopped inviting elites to submit reviews after the merger. Go figure.

With Hyatt, I get a survey after every stay, and generally personal follow-up after my response. Tells you a little something about which company is more concerned with guest satisfaction.
anteater likes this.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 9:03 am

Programs: Yes
Originally Posted by Kacee
Marriott basically stopped inviting elites to submit reviews after the merger. Go figure.

With Hyatt, I get a survey after every stay, and generally personal follow-up after my response. Tells you a little something about which company is more concerned with guest satisfaction.
I was told they stopped sending the Guest Satisfaction Surveys when COVID19 hit. I haven’t received one since March. Even before then it was hit or miss and if it wasn’t 100% positive it usually didn’t get published.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 10:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by damnyourefine
I was told they stopped sending the Guest Satisfaction Surveys when COVID19 hit. I haven’t received one since March. Even before then it was hit or miss and if it wasn’t 100% positive it usually didn’t get published.
Interesting. I haven't gotten one since the merger and there are several threads complaining about same. Truly hit or miss, I guess.
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.