Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

New Marriott Bonvoy eGift Card Promotion – Save 15% through July 24th

Old Jul 20, 20, 8:26 am
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy

Today, we’re excited to announce a new Marriott Bonvoy eGift card promotion, providing 15% savings through July 24, 2020.

With no expiration date, you can start your travel planning now, and whether you’re traveling next week, month, or year, your Marriott eGift card will help you save along the way. This offer is good for up to five eGift cards, with a maximum limit of $1,000 USD value per eGift card.

Purchase your Marriott eGift card here.

Last edited by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker; Jul 21, 20 at 11:44 am Reason: spacing, wording
Old Jul 20, 20, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT GLD, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Is the delivery of the gift cards better organized this time? How long until they're being delivered?

Because the last round was an epic mess.
Old Jul 20, 20, 9:34 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker View Post
Today, we’re excited to announce a new Marriott Bonvoy eGift card promotion, providing 15% savings through July 24, 2020.

With no expiration date, you can start your travel planning now, and whether you’re traveling next week, month, or year, your Marriott eGift card will help you save along the way. This offer is good for up to five eGift cards, with a maximum limit of $1,000 USD value per eGift card.

Purchase your Marriott eGift card through July 24th here.
The link isn't working for me

Newman
Old Jul 20, 20, 11:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT GLD, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Newman View Post
The link isn't working for me

Newman
Because they didn't put up any link.

It's on their plain website:

https://gifts.marriott.com/e-gifts/
Old Jul 20, 20, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Today, we’re excited to announce a new Marriott Bonvoy eGift card promotion, providing 15% savings through July 24, 2020
Ordered a $250 gift card and got a cancellation email 30 min later. What the hell is going on with this department??
Old Jul 20, 20, 1:30 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
Marriott Bonvoy Lurker How come this promotion is only open to US/Canada residents? Is Marriott not a worldwide company? Feeling like a 2nd tier Titanium member here in Europe :-(
Temedar likes this.
Old Jul 20, 20, 1:53 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by brokenwindow View Post
Marriott Bonvoy Lurker How come this promotion is only open to US/Canada residents? Is Marriott not a worldwide company? Feeling like a 2nd tier Titanium member here in Europe :-(
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

If you do have any questions regarding the current gift card promotion, please reach out to their team directly at [email protected] or call 800-442-6132.

Best regards,

Kim B
Social Media Team
Marriott International

[email protected]
Old Jul 20, 20, 2:19 pm

Programs: HH DIA, MR Titanium, MR LTG, AA Gold, UA Silver
Ordered two $100 GCs and they were individually delivered via e-mail instantaneously. The 15% discount is applied during checkout.
Old Jul 20, 20, 3:23 pm

Can I earn x6 points by using Amex Marriott Brilliant card?
Old Jul 20, 20, 3:59 pm

Programs: AC E50K, Marriott Titanium
I did get the 6x in May using my Amex Marriott Brilliant
jn in ca likes this.
Old Jul 20, 20, 4:47 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite; Hilton Diamond
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

If you do have any questions regarding the current gift card promotion, please reach out to their team directly at [email protected] or call 800-442-6132.

Best regards,

Kim B
Social Media Team
Marriott International

[email protected]
I have sent an email to that address, but I think it would be relevant and interesting information to other members of the board as well: can you share some insight into why the campaign is restricted?
Old Jul 20, 20, 6:59 pm

Programs: HH DIA, MR Titanium, MR LTG, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by hyedmd View Post
Can I earn x6 points by using Amex Marriott Brilliant card?
Yes. This verbiage was included in the message I received:

"Remember, use your Marriott Bonvoy™ Credit Card and earn 6X points per $1 spent on Marriott eGiftCard purchases. Terms apply. "
hyedmd likes this.
Old Jul 20, 20, 7:58 pm

Programs: spg plat100 - lifetime gold / aa exec plat
so i can buy $5000 worth of value for $4250? is there any catch? will stays paid for with e-gift cards receive credits for spend towards ambassador and night credits? can I use multiple e-gift cards per stay? are they applicable to discounted, ie members only rates?

in other words: is there any reason why this isnt just 15% off the cost of stays (up to the value of the gift card) you might normally have no matter what? i didnt see any fine print. whats the catch?
Old Jul 20, 20, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by stant View Post
so i can buy $5000 worth of value for $4250? is there any catch? will stays paid for with e-gift cards receive credits for spend towards ambassador and night credits? can I use multiple e-gift cards per stay? are they applicable to discounted, ie members only rates?

in other words: is there any reason why this isnt just 15% off the cost of stays (up to the value of the gift card) you might normally have no matter what? i didnt see any fine print. whats the catch?
watch out for international fx rate (for non USD) processed by the hotel using a bad exchange rate. May even eat up your whole discount if they double convert.
Old Jul 20, 20, 8:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.021MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CWC Au-197; CCC Elite*; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by stant View Post
is there any catch?
The only catches are (1) you have to pay now, and (2) gift card numbers do get compromised, and there's not much recourse if it happens.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: